Bank on the Tank
It’s payback time. The Great Payback Event delivers an immediate return on your new machine investment. How you want to get your payback is up to you — pick one of these two great offer options to save.
AS LOW AS 2.99% FINANCING FOR 48 MONTHS + CVA*
- 2.99% for 48 months + CVA on medium, large and wheel excavators
- 4.99% for 48 months + CVA on medium dozers, medium wheel loaders, track loaders and motor graders
Reduce your monthly ownership costs and free up cash for other business needs with this great financing rate. You also get a Cat® Customer Value Agreement (CVAs) and an Equipment Protection Plan (EPP) to make owning and operating your new equipment hassle-free.
Cat Customer Value Agreements feature Planned Maintenance Interval coverage with S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis and expert dealer support and connectivity with VisionLink®. A CVA includes:
- 3,000-Hour Planned Maintenance Interval coverage with genuine Cat liquid filters, Cat air filters and S•O•S Fluid Analysis
- VisionLink for 36 months
Equipment Protection Plan is also included in this offer along with the CVA to protect your investment
- 36-month/5,000-Hour Powertrain + Hydraulic + Technology EPP
Fuel Payback Credit + CVA*
Take down your operating costs with account credit for the first 1,500 hours or 24 months of fuel, whichever comes first. You also get a Cat® Customer Value Agreement (CVA), featuring an Equipment Protection Plan (EPP), Planned Maintenance Interval coverage with S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis and connectivity with VisionLink®. A CVA includes:
· 3 Year/5,000 Hour Powertrain + Hydraulic + Technology Equipment Protection Plan
· 3 Year/3,000-Hour coverage for all Planned Maintenance Intervals with genuine Cat liquid filters, Cat air filters and S•O•SSM with expert dealer support
· Up to 36 months of VisionLink Connectivity Support
*Offer valid from January 1, 2024 – June 30, 2024 on select new Cat® machines sold by participating Cat dealers to customers in the USA or Canada. Purchase must occur during offer period. Offer subject to machine availability and credit approval by Cat Financial. Not all customers will qualify. The offered Cat Customer Value Agreement (CVA) includes 6 maintenance parts kits; S∙O∙SSM; and 36 month VisionLink® Daily. The maintenance parts cover the first 3,000 hours^ (estimated 3 years) of machine utilization. The kit contains one set of parts for regular planned maintenance under normal operating conditions. In some severe applications where maintenance parts need to be replaced more frequently, additional parts will be at customer’s expense. Offer excludes additional maintenance parts, dealer labor, wear parts, and fluids. Offer also includes a 36 month/5000 hour (whichever occurs first) Powertrain, Hydraulics and Technology Equipment Protection Plan (EPP). In some areas, EPP might be sold separately from the CVA. Offer may change without prior notice and cannot be combined with any other offers. Additional terms and conditions may apply.