We want to be high on your list of places to work, so we work hard to keep pay and benefits competitive.
STOWERS OFFERS COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS
In many cases, pay and benefits are two of the biggest reasons to work. To get you started off right, Stowers Machinery Corporation strives to keep pay and benefits competitive for entry-level positions. Then, to make sure we stay competitive, our managers evaluate pay levels for employees at least once per year. As an employee, you can earn pay raises by being at work on time and doing your best to help take care of our customers.
Stowers also strives to keep its benefits package competitive, too. Benefits include:
- Paid vacation, personal leave, and sick leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance (long-term and short-term)
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Flexible spending account for reimbursement of your medical and child care expenses
- Paid holidays
- Tool purchasing plan and tool insurance
- Company uniforms