Your drive train system endures incredible torque, high-impact loads, and frequent direction and gear changes. Cat Reman transmissions and torque converters are remanufactured to deliver same-as-new performance and life under these conditions, at a fraction of the price of new components.
REMAN REDUCES DOWNTIME AND COST
When you need repairs, Cat Reman components get you back to work quickly, reliably, and affordably. Completely remanufactured to factory specifications, Cat Reman transmissions and torque converters offer like-new performance and life.
STRICT REMANUFACTURING PROCESSES
Cat Reman transmissions and torque converters include the latest engineering updates and design improvements and are 100% tested to factory specifications. All seals, cups, and bearings are replaced, and all parts that cannot be restored to like-new condition are replaced with new parts.
Cat Reman transmissions undergo a multi-step remanufactured transmission test that:
- includes a run-through of all forward and reverse gears at low idle and high idle;
- tests valve pressure settings, lube flow, and lube pressure;
- eliminates oil leaks; and
- helps ensure proper shifting and timing
TESTING FOR TORQUE CONVERTERS
Reman torque converters undergo a strict remanufacturing test that:
- uses lightweight oil to simulate load conditions, ensuring minimal internal leakage;
- verifies inlet and outlet valve pressure; and
- checks and sets lock-up valve.
FAST, EASY INSTALLATION
Cat Reman transmissions and torque converters are available off-the-shelf as groups. They come fully assembled and ready for installation at your job site or in our shop, reducing your turnaround time.
Cat Reman transmissions and torque converters are available for a wide variety of Cat models:
- Elevated Sprocket Tractors (D8–D11)
- Off-Highway Trucks (768C–793B)
- Wheel Loaders (980C–994)
- Motor Graders (16G & 24H)
- Scrapers (621E–657E)
- Wheel Tractors (824C–834B)
To determine core credit level, we use simple, visual tests that don’t require special tools or disassembly. This allows us to provide a quick decision on core condition and credit, so you don’t have to wait for—or guess about—repair costs.
Remember to return your Cat transmission or torque converter cores in their original cartons.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Contact your Stowers Product Support Sales Representative to learn more about high-quality Cat Reman transmissions and torque converters.