Superior Quality And Technology That No One Else Can Offer
Features That Make The GP-2600 Number One:
• High-Production… Optimum engine performance with the emission-controlled engine and plenty of horsepower provides high-production.
• Noise Reduction and Cooling Capacity… The engine package design provides the operator with one of the quietest operations available. The cooling capacity provides a low hydraulic oil temperature, which results in longer life of parts and reduced operating costs.
• Push-Button Steering Setup… “Smart” steer cylinders provide push-button steering control setup and easy operation on the four-track machine.
• Accurate and Quick Mold Positioning… The T-Beam mounting rail provides positioning of the mold and the quick mounting and removal of the mold on the jobsite.
• Versatility in Changing Paving Widths… The modular frame hydraulically telescopes on the left side up to 6.5 feet (1.98 m).
• Proven Rideability… Superior rideability results have been job-proven time and time again by contractors throughout the world.
• Ease of Operation and Service… The exclusive GOMACO G+® operating system features user-friendly controls and system diagnostics. The electronic-over-hydraulic system provides easy, accurate adjustment with an instant, controlled response.
• Less Maintenance Time… Fiberglass shroud lifts for easy access to the engine and service points.
• Visibility Means Safety… Lower profile engine shroud, full operational platform, and guard rails provide the operator with enhanced visibility of the entire operation.
• More Safety and Minimum Clearance… Three-position pivoting ladder allows variable degrees of angle for safety and ease in climbing for access to the operator’s platform. The ladder can be vertically positioned tight to the machine for minimum-clearance paving conditions.
• Mobility and Transportability Made Easy… Unique counter-rotation feature provides 360 degree turns within the machine’s own dimensions. The selective steer system on the four-track machine features versatility for easy job-site mobility. The GP-2600 has one of the fastest tracking speeds in the industry.
• High-Performance Drive System… The hydraulic engineering and choice of quality vendored parts provide a unique two-speed drive system with a powerful, low speed for pushing large volumes of concrete.
• Unparalleled Accuracy… GOMACO’s hydraulically powered transition adjuster (PTA) provides accurate, on-the-go transitions for the crown of the concrete slab.
The job-proven GOMACO GP-2600 is preferred by contractors throughout the world. All of the features that have made the GP-2600 the number one mid-range paver in universal paving markets are still standard. The GP-2600 has even more outstanding features that provide today’s contractor with the ultimate paving machine of the future.
GOMACO provides the highest standard of quality in the industry with skilled personnel producing state-of-the-art machines. The GP-2600 mid-range paver is built with durability for construction job-site conditions. Quality control from GOMACO engineering through manufacturing provides low-maintenance equipment with superior paving performance. Safety standards are a priority in equipment designs.
The engineering teams have designed the GP-2600 for maximum versatility with proven rideability results. GOMACO has provided quality, versatility, proven performance, and dedication to customer satisfaction for over 50 years and will continue to meet the challenges of today and into the future.