XQP60 - DIESEL
This XQP60 generator set will either meet EU Stage IIIA emission standards or provide low fuel consumption performance for customers in non-regulated territories. With a robust, rental or mobile-ready construction, the product line is designed to be easily transported around project sites safely and efficiently. Heavy-duty bases with integrated fork lift pockets allow the unit to be dragged and lifted with ease, while Clipsal or CEE socket options are available on select models to reduce installation time and provide trouble-free power distribution.
- Turbo charged.
- LC1514P frame.
- Cyclonic/paper with dust cup and service indicator.
- Provides package monitoring and management.
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge. Filled from factory.
- 12V heavy duty starting motor and charging alternator c/w battery isolator.
- 24hr dual wall fuel tank with 3 way directional valve for external supply.
- Digital EMCP4.2B set mounted controller.
- Single, robust enclosure for controls and distribution c/w 4 pole circuit breaker and safety cut off.
- Heavy Duty steel base frame with integral fuel tank. Fork lift pockets. Dragging bars. Lifting frame and 4 point lift. Base frame is wider than enclosure to protect generator set during transportation.
- Sound attenuating, galvanised steel enclosure with exceptional noise reduction performance.
- Integrated spark arresting silencer.
- On engine primary and secondary oil filters. Filled from factory.
- Factory tested and inspected.
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Find a Power Systems rental application specialist by entering your ZIP code.