XQP150 - DIESEL
This XQP150 generator set is EU Stage IIIA emission standard capable or fuel consumption optimized for customers in non-regulated territories. Each model delivers increased flexibility by easily switching between 50 and 60 Hz, which allows one machine to satisfy varying load requirements across diverse regions and applications including mining, manufacturing, oil and gas and construction.
- Turbo charged.
- LC3114J frame.
- Cyclonic/paper with dust cup and service indicator.
- Provides package monitoring and management.
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge. Filled from factory.
- 12V heavy duty starting motor and charging alternator c/w battery isolator.
- 24hr dual wall fuel tank with 3 way directional valve for external supply.
- Digital EMCP4.2B set mounted controller.
- Single, robust enclosure for controls and distribution c/w 4 pole circuit breaker and safety cut off.
- Heavy Duty steel base frame with integral fuel tank. Fork lift pockets. Dragging bars. Lifting frame and 4 point lift. Base frame is wider than enclosure to protect generator set during transportation.
- Sound attenuating, galvanised steel enclosure with exceptional noise reduction performance.
- Integrated spark arresting silencer.
- On engine primary and secondary oil filters. Filled from factory.
- Factory tested and inspected.
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Find a Power Systems rental application specialist by entering your ZIP code.