XG135 - NATURAL GAS
This new rental package delivers optimal performance, produces fewer greenhouse gasses, and provides the features and flexibility to fully meet the needs of the Rental and Petroleum markets.
- G3306B TA, I-6, 4-stroke-cycle, gas engine
- Single element, canister-type air cleaner with service indicator
- SR4B 445 frame, three-phase, 480V, random wound, 12-lead design, permanent magnet excited, 0.750 pitch – Class H Coastal insulation protection.
- UL/CSA listed 120V, 20 Amp battery charger, shock mounted and enclosed in dust proof housing
- EMCP 4.4 genset mounted controller
- Heavy-duty split core cooling system with low power draw and high ambient capability
- NEMA 1 steel enclosure, separate hinged, lockable door with rust resistant pinned hinges
- Sound attenuating, 12 gauge sheet metal enclosure limits overall noise to 75 dB(A) @ 7m
- Catalyst w/spark arresting muffler
- Dedicated Fuel trains for natural gas and propane fuels including gas pressure regulator.
- Pump, integral oil cooler, lube oil, filter, filler and dipstick, and oil sampling valve
- Generator set soft mounted to the heavy duty, fabricated steel base frame
- Single electric starting motor, 24VDC
- Factory testing of standard generator set
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Find a Power Systems rental application specialist by entering your ZIP code.