XLSTEP DECK T-SERIES
Built from T-1 flange and 80K web with 1 1/8-inch Apitong decking, these XL Step Decks are built to last. Choose from 48' or 53' OAL, and four axle spacing options (49", 54", 60" or 10' 1") to build the trailer best suited for your needs. The 53' version is available with a 6' beavertail and spring assist ramps to make loading much faster.
Features of the XL Step Deck: T-Series include:
- Apitong decking is much stronger than Oak.
- Stake pockets on 24" centers
- Two-speed landing gear
Models of the XL Step Deck: T-series include:
- XL 60-SD:T-Series 48' OAL, 60,000 lb overall
- XL 60-SD:T-Series 53' OAL, 60,000 lb overall
- XL 60-SD:T-Series 53' OAL, Beavertail, 60,000 lb overall
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
Hi. Can a EMCP4.2 panel be paired with EMCP3 monitoring software? Currently I'm searching for the ge... [More]
We recently purchased a 2004, Olympian generator D30P3S with serial number OLY00000TNPF03995 and wil... [More]
Hello everybody. Does Caterpillar have information on the required power of the heaters? I have a D3... [More]