XL SLIDE AXLE
The XL Slider uses a new approach and innovative technology developed by XL engineers to haul equipment. The XL Slider trailer features an extended dump angle and improved hydraulics to keep your equipment from unnecessary wear.
Features of the XL Slide Axle include:
- 17 degree dump angle for unloading containers with ease
- 6 1/2 degree load angle permits you to easily load pavers and rollers
- Single two-stage cylinder provides maximum travel and minimal maintenance
- Pivoting fifth wheel plate
- Winch at the front for loading inoperable equipment
- Hydraulic sliding axle assembly with traveling bumper for under-ride protection
- Automatic slack adjusters
- XL’s new premium paint process, featuring sandblasting, includes a full one-year warranty
- D.O.T.-approved 12V sealed Grote harness with seven-year warranty
- Always striving to surpass market standards, all new XL products feature a five-year structural warranty
- XL’s one-piece construction results in stronger products. Trailer I-beams are made from one-piece web and flange and then welded on all sides
Models of the XL Slide Axle include:
- XL 80-SA, 80,000 lb overall, Concentrated: 50,000 lb in 10'
- XL 110-SA, 110,000 lb overall, Concentrated: 70,000 lb in 10'