XL LOW-PROFILE HDG
Designed to handle the new, heavier construction equipment, the XL Low-Profile Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck is sure to handle your construction hauling needs.
The XL Low-Profile HDG’s features include:
- Low-profile gooseneck design for versatility in equipment hauling
- Five-position variable ride height
- Significant weight savings compared to standard goosenecks
- 13 chain slots and seven bent D-rings per side
- 1-3/8" raised Apitong decking (center open) is more durable than oak and stands up to years of wear
- Third axle lift offers the ability to raise axle for the return trip, reducing tire wear
- Last three cross members are recessed, allowing booms to be knuckled under
- Heavy duty, full-depth outriggers distribute weight along the entire beam, not just the web
- Front ramp upper flange reinforcement provides extra strength where you need it most
- Frame reinforcement for a single axle booster
- 32 degrees of rear slope of rear transition area makes it easier to load onto rear deck
- Bucket well provides needed room in the rear bridge
- Cross members are designed with 10" and 4" stubbed junior I-beams on 24" alternating centers for superior hauling strength
- D.O.T.-approved 12V sealed grote harness with seven-year warranty
- Always striving to surpass market standards, all new XL products feature a five-year structural warranty
- 26’ of well for transporting large equipment
- XL’s one-piece construction results in stronger products. Trailer I-beams are made from one-piece web and flange and then welded on all sides
- The lock pin has a safety mechanism that automatically engages at every transport position
Models for the XL Low-Profile Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck include:
- XL 110 Low-Profile HDG 110,000 lb overall, Concentrated: 100,000 lb in 10'
- XL 120 Low-Profile HDG 120,000 lb overall, Concentrated: 120,000 lb in 10'
- XL 80 Low-Profile HDG 80,000 lb overall, Concentrated: 80,000 lb in 10' closed
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK OR ASK A QUESTION