XL LOW-PROFILE HDG 18
The XL Low-Profile Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck’s 18" Deck Height offers just that–a loaded main deck height of 18 inches.
The lower deck height on this trailer meets bridge clearance regulations without needing a dropside or beam deck. This trailer is equipped with a lowered bolster height for a lower machine height when loading over the rear. The full 26’ in the well provides ample room for heavy equipment. It's features include:
- Deep well for long booms, no need to detach lower boom section
- Less angle at rear transition to wheel area and lowered bolsters allows for easy loading over rear deck (ex. scrapers and off road trucks)
- Heavy duty outriggers allow loading of heavy and wide track units
- Plenty of tie downs for hard to secure loads
- D.O.T.-approved 12V sealed Grote harness with seven-year warranty
- Always striving to surpass market standards, all new XL products feature a five-year structural warranty
- 26’ of well for transporting large equipment
- XL’s one-piece construction results in stronger products. Trailer I-beams are made from one-piece web and flange and then welded on all sides
- 1-3/8" raised Apitong decking (center open) is more durable than oak and stands up to years of wear
- Five-position variable ride height
- Bucket well provides needed room in the rear bridge
- Frame reinforcement for a single axle booster
Models of the XL Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck 18" deck include:
- XL 110 Low-Profile HDG: 18" Deck, 110,000 lb in 16'
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK OR ASK A QUESTION