XL BOTTOM DUMP
The XL Bottom Dump trailer serves the construction and aggregate market. This 25-cubic-yard-capacity (when using 10" bang boards) trailer weighs in with an approximate base weight of 12,750 pounds on a two axle, and 15,325 on a three axle, giving you more payload capacity.
The XL Bottom Dump's features include:
- XL BD's feature a one-year structural and paint warranty
- XL Bottom Dumps offer the XL built to last difference, using reinforced sidewalls made form 10-gauge steel and gates made from ASTM A-572 steel.
- The infinite gate control option allows users to open the gates to any width needed
- With a 96" x 193" opening, the XL BD offers the largest hopper opening you will find
- The oscillating fifth wheel plate pivots as needed to pull the trailer over large piles
- Add an electric tarp or manual tarp for even more flexibility, offered in both flip or slide versions.
Models of the XL Bottom Dump include:
- XL 60-BD: two Axle, 60,000 lbs
- XL 60-BD: three Axle, 60,000 lb