CAT CERTIFIED USED
Add value to your fleet with Cat® Certified Used machines that have been serviced and inspected by Stowers Machinery according to rigorous standards designed by Caterpillar. These low-hour machines are backed by a 12-month, 1000-hour Powertrain and Hydraulics Equipment Protection Plan from Caterpillar.
When you see the Cat Certified Used emblem on a machine on Stowers Machinery’s yard, you’ll know that it has been inspected to strict Caterpillar standards and serviced using genuine Cat parts, fluids and filters.
Cat Certified Used machines include a wide range of products– skid steer loaders, excavators, backhoe loaders, rollers, motor graders, wheel loaders and articulated off-highway trucks–and are backed by a 12-month, 1000-hour Powertrain and Hydraulics Equipment Protection Plan from Caterpillar.
THE CAT CERTIFIED USED QUALITY STANDARD
Cat machines must meet high standards to be called Cat Certified Used.
- Must be less than four years old, with low hours
- Must be serviced with genuine Cat parts and have most recent maintenance completed
- Must pass a rigorous inspection and have a good visual appearance
- Must have at least 50 percent remaining life on undercarriage or tires
- Must include operating and maintenance manuals
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
To learn how Cat Certified Used machines from Stowers Machinery are built to add value to your fleet, contact your Stowers sales representative today.