The new F Series generation is here to help you take on the wide variety of challenges you face every day, more easily and with more pleasure. F Series – Easier Than Ever.
Fuel Efficiency and Reduced Exhaust Emissions
Transparent Technologies and Longer Service Intervals
- The new Eco Modes, Auto Engine Speed Control and Engine Idle Shutdown help further reduce your overall fuel consumption.
- Product Link™ allows remote monitoring of the machine and helps improve overall efficiency.
- Your Cat dealer can help extend service intervals, meaning fewer fluids and disposals, all adding up to lower costs.
Biodiesel and Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil
- The M322F has the flexibility of running on either ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD) fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less or up to B20 biodiesel fuel blended with ULSD.
- Cat BIO HYDO™ Advanced HEES™ reduces the impact on the environment.
Cat Certified Used
The Power and Performance You Need – Constant Power Strategy
The Power and Performance You Need – A Transparent Emission Solution That Works.
- Transparent: no operator intervention
- Durable: fit for life Diesel Particulate Filter
- Efficient: no work interruption, even in case of extended idling time
- Simple: minimum maintenance. Longitudinal engine installation, which further simplifies maintenance.
The Power and Performance You Need – Biodiesel Not a Problem
The Power and Performance You Need – Proven Technology
- Automatic Engine Speed Control: lowers engine speed when it is not needed.
- NEW Engine Idle Shutdown (when activated): turns the engine off when it's been idling for more than a pre-set amount of time.
- NEW Cooling System: variable speed and on-demand fan optimizing consumption.
- NEW enhanced Eco Mode: reduces engine speed while delivering the same power.
- Automatic shift to Travel Mode when you start riding: optimizes driveline performance while preserving fuel.
Legacy from the Renowned Cat Wheeled Excavators
- Frequently used switches are centralized, kept to the minimum and ideally located close to the joysticks.
- Storage compartments are useful... when well designed. The lunch box provides sufficient room to store a hard hat. Several other areas include drink, phone, or key holders.
Comfortable Seat Options
Safety – Not an Option
Details That Make the Difference
Smart Controls to Reduce Fatigue
- Features like ride control, SmartBoom or Joystick Steering will be precious to increase your productivity.
- New technologies that work transparently like the swing and auto travel lock or the automatic brake and axle lock, reduce the number of tasks you need to do.
Plug, Charge and Play Your Devices
- The 12V 10A power supply socket is conveniently located for charging your laptop, or a tablet.
- A CD/MP3 Radio with speakers and USB port is available.
A Cab Just for You – Fully Adjustable
- Seat armrests, in height and angle
- Steering column adjustment, not only tilting fore/aft but also in height
- Hydraulic sensitivity of the machine to make it more or less aggressive
- Joystick controls, buttons and thumb wheels
- Automatic air conditioning
Incredibly Low Sound Levels, Less Fatigue
Outstanding Visibility: See the Difference!
- Standard LED working lights and halogen roading lights
- Standard LED dome light
- All glass areas have been drastically increased
- Choice of 70/30 front windshield or one-piece windshield
- New wide angle mirrors including a lower mirror for better visibility to the ground
- Parallel intermittent (four speeds) wipers covering the whole windshield
Standard Rear and Side Wide Angle Cameras
Large Color Monitor
Make the Move to the Next Generation
Easier Than Ever
- Choose the very speed you wish
- Press the quick access button on the monitor
- Enjoy the ride
It's as Easy as That.
Swing and Auto Travel Lock: As Fast, As Easy, As Safe
- Just press a button,
- Align the upper to the lower frame,
- Enjoy the ride: a green indicator confirms the swing and the implements have been automatically locked.
It's As Easy As That.
Integrated Pin Code – Switch Off and Relax
- The pin code is integrated into the monitor (standard)
- Entering the right code allows the engine to start
Efficient Design, Smart and Fast
- Simple Design: The new hydraulic valve compartment and routings offer a simple and clean design to help ensure durability. Everything is reachable from ground level.
- Smart Main Hydraulics: The system allows reducing the load on the engine when not needed, which translates into lower fuel consumption.
- Dedicated Swing Pump: A closed hydraulic circuit is dedicated to the swing only. Having two separate pumps, one for the swing and the other for the other functions allows faster and smoother combined movements.
Control Like No Other
- Electronic Pump Control – Controllability is one of the main attributes of Cat excavators, and one of the key contributors to this is the Electronic Pump Control (EPC) that's designed to improve response time and precision. It puts flow exactly where you need it, when you need it, which means a much smoother operation and greater efficiency.
- Adjustable Hydraulic Sensitivity – Allows you to adjust the aggressiveness of the machine according to the application.
- Stick Regeneration Circuit – Increases efficiency and helps enhance controllability for higher productivity.
Proportional Auxiliary Hydraulics, Tremendous Versatility
Heavy Duty Axles
Advanced Disc Brake System
New Blade Design
- Parallel kinematic to keep the blade parallel to the ground, in every height position
- A profile that allows material to roll better and minimizes material packing
- Medium stick – 2500 mm (8'2") for greater crowd force and lift capacity
- Long stick – 2900 mm (9'6") for greater depth and reach
- Variable Adjustable (VA) – Improved right side visibility and roading balance. When working in tight quarters or lifting heavy loads, the VA boom offers the best flexibility.
- One-Piece Boom – Fits best for all standard applications such as truck loading and digging. A unique straight section in the curve of the side plate reduces stress flow and helps increase boom life.
Get the Most from Your Machine
Change Jobs Quickly
Dig, Load, Finish and Compact
Move and Handle Material
Sort and Load
Scrap and Recycle
Job Site Confidence
Convenient Access Built In
A Smart Design for Any Temperature
A Fresh Idea
Lube and Fuel Standard Features
Keep it simple.
Manage Your Machine Remotely
- Safety seat belt and warning indicators (monitor)
- Automatic swing lock
- Automatic brake and axle lock
- Safety lever, preventing exit when the implements are not locked out
- Emergency shut off switch and battery switch disconnect
- Adjustable travel alarm
- Lowering check valves
Safe and Quiet Cab
- Three longer access steps, aligned with the cab entry
- Anti-skid plates on all walkways and steps reducing slipping hazards
- Convenient door handrail
- Additional extended handrail, from the top to the bottom of the cab
- Tiltable console, not to obstruct entry into the cab
- Safety lever built into the tiltable console to make sure the way in and out is free of obstacle
- LED lights for all working lights for enhanced night-time visibility
- Halogen lights for front roading lights
- LED dome light for better illumination inside the cab
- Enlarged glass gives you excellent visibility to the front, top, rear, and sides, even to the right
- Standard rearview camera gives you a clear field of view behind the machine through the monitor. Camera is integrated into the counterweight.
- Standard sideview camera, to check nothing is hidden to you from the front right hand side to the rear of the machine
- Lenses of all the cameras are wide angle and heated
- All mirrors are wide angle and allow view not only around the machine but also to the ground
- Increased skylight and windshield glass area
- Improved lighting with standard LED lights for all working lights
- Optional heated mirrors
- Great left hand side visibility with the new all glass door
- Halogen roading lights
- Wide rear window
- Reflecting red lights on rear and blade/outriggers
- Standard wide rearview camera
- Standard side camera and dedicated wide monitor
- Large right hand side window
- Mirrors, wide angle, with additional lower mirror for ground visibility
Support You Can Count On
- Best long-term investment with financing options and services
- Productive operation with training programs
- Preventive maintenance and guaranteed maintenance contracts
- Uptime, with best-in-class parts availability
- Repair, rebuild, or replace? Your dealer can help evaluate the best option.
- Alternator, 115A
- Lighting: – LED light package, including all working lights (compatible with falling object guard). Working lights include cab mounted lights (two front, one rear and one on the counterweight for the rear camera) – Boom working light – Cab interior LED light – Roading lights two front, halogen – Roading lights two LED modules rear
- Main shut-off switch
- Maintenance free batteries, heavy duty
- Signal/warning horn
- Electrical refueling pump
- Cat C7.1 engine with ACERT Technology Tier 4 Final compliant
- Aftertreatment technologies including the Cat Emission Module (Cat EM) package
- Automatic Engine Speed Control (AESC), including one touch low idle
- Engine Idle Shutdown (EIS)
- Power mode selector
- Altitude 3000 m (9,842 ft)
- Automatic starting aid
- Fuel/water separator with water in fuel switch
- Electric fuel priming pump
- Adjustable hydraulic sensitivity
- Auxiliary boom and stick lines
- All Cat XT™-6 ES hoses
- Anti-drift valves for bucket and tool control/multi-function circuits
- Basic control circuits: – Medium pressure
- Two-way, medium pressure circuit, for rotating or tilting of work tools
- One/two-way high pressure for hammer application or opening and closing of a work tool
- Boom Lowering Check Valve (BLCV), including overload warning device
- Heavy lift mode
- Load-sensing hydraulic system
- Electric Pump Control (EPC)
- Separate swing pump
- Stick Lowering Check Device (SLCV)
- Stick regeneration circuit
- ROPS cab structure compliant with 2006/42/EC and tested according to ISO 12117-2:2008
- Adjustable armrests
- Air conditioner, heater and defroster with automatic climate control
- Cigarette lighter (24 volt)
- Beverage cup/can holder
- Bolt-on Falling Object Guards (FOGS) capability
- Bottle holder
- Bottom mounted intermittent (four speeds) wiping system that covers the upper and lower windshield glass
- Cameras: – Rear mounted wide angle camera (integrated into the counterweight) display through the cab monitor – Right side wide angle camera, mounted on the cooling hood, displayed on a dedicated large color monitor
- Coat hook
- Cruise Control System
- Fastened seat belt warning signal
- Floor mat, washable, with storage compartment
- FM Radio with CD player, speakers and USB port
- Fully adjustable suspension seat
- Instrument panel and gauges: – Information and warning messages in local language – Gauges for fuel level, engine coolant, Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and hydraulic oil temperature – Filters/fluids change intervals – Indicators for headlights, turning signal, low fuel, engine dial setting – Clock with 10-day backup battery
- Interior LED lighting with door switch
- Joystick pilot operated
- Laminated upper front windshield
- Left side console, tiltable, with lock out for all controls
- Literature holder in right hand side panel
- Mobile phone holder
- Parking brake
- Pin-code, engine start prevention
- Power supply, 12V-10A
- Rain protector (Not compatible with the falling objects guards)
- Rear window, emergency, tempered glass, with hammer
- Retractable seat belt, integrated into the seat
- Safety lever, integrated into the left console
- Sealed cab with positive filtered ventilation
- Skylight, laminated glass
- Sliding door windows
- Steering column, adjustable height and angle
- Storage area suitable for a lunch box
- Sunshade for windshield and skylight
- All wheel drive
- Automatic axle/brake lock
- Creeper speed
- Electronic swing and travel lock
- Heavy-duty axles, advanced disc brake system and travel motor, adjustable braking force
- Oscillating front axle, lockable, with remote greasing point
- Tires, 11.00-20 16 PR, dual
- Spacer rings for tires
- Steps with toolbox in undercarriage (left and right)
- Two-piece drive shaft, extended maintenance intervals (1,000 hours)
- Two speed hydrostatic transmission
- Auto-lube, centralized greasing (implement and swing gear)
- Automatic swing brake
- Bucket linkage with diverter valve
- Counterweight, 3500 kg (7,716 lb)
- Engine emergency shutoff switch
- Mirrors, wide angle, frame and cab
- Product Link
- S·O·SSM sampling valves for engine oil, hydraulic oil and coolant
- Basic control circuits: – Second high pressure
- Additional two-way, high pressure circuit, for tools requiring a second high or medium pressure function
- Cat BIO HYDO Advanced HEES biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Booms: – One-piece boom, 5650 mm (18.6 ft) – VA boom (two piece), 5490 mm (18 ft)
- Sticks: – 2500 mm (8'2") – 2900 mm (9'6")
- Back-up alarm with three selectable modes
- Rotating beacon on cab
- Joystick steering
- Seat, adjustable high-back, with vertical and horizontal air-suspension and head rest: – comfort, automatic weight adjustment, mechanical lumbar support, heated – the deluxe seat adds automatic height and weight adjustment, pneumatic lumbar support, premium fabric, heated and cooled
- Windshield: – One-piece high impact resistant (EN 356 P5A standard) – 70/30 split, openable
- Mirrors heated, frame and cab
- High pressure pedal
- Joystick pattern, changeable
- Falling Object Guards (top and front)
- Rear blade only (Parallel blade 2.75 m [9 ft])
- Front blade/rear outriggers (Parallel blade 2.75 m [9 ft])
- Front outriggers/rear blade (Parallel blade 2.75 m [9 ft])
- Front and rear outriggers
- Travel restraint, for roading with a clamshell
- Cat Machine Security System (MSS)
- Cooling protection package for dusty applications (includes fine mesh for enhanced radiator protection and engine air precleaner)
- Counterweight, 4700 kg (10,362 lb)
- Ride Control
- Tires (see "Specifications")
- Attachments (see "Bucket Specifications and Compatibility" and "Work Tools Matching Guide")
- Cooling package (kit) with reversible fan and vibrating grill
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.