814F SERIES 2
Top performance... Caterpillar design combines power, mobility and operator comfort for high productivity. Reliable, durable operation... Rugged construction and easy maintenance provide long life with low operating costs.
- Alarm, backup
- Alternator (80 amp)
- Batteries, maintenance-free (2)
- Diagnostic connectors
- Lighting system, halogen (front, rear and cab-mounted)
- Starting and charging system (24-volt)
- Starting receptacle for emergency start
- Blade control system locks
- Cab, pressurized and sound suppressed (ROPS/FOPS)
- Coat hook
- Cigar lighter and ashtray
- Caterpillar Monitoring System
- Dome light (cab)
- Fuses, blade-type, in-cab
- Heater and defroster
- Horn, electric (steering wheel mounted)
- Hydraulic steering
- Lunchbox and beverage holder
- Mirrors, rearview (internally-mounted)
- Seat, mechanical suspension
- Seat belt, retractable, 76 mm (3 in) wide
- Wet-arm wipers/washers (front and rear)
- Brakes, hydraulic enclosed, wet-disc service brakes
- Engine, Cat® C9 ACERT™
- Fuel priming pump
- Radiator, Next Generation Modular (NGMR)
- Starting aid (ether)
- Torque converter
- Transmission, planetary (4 forward/4 reverse speeds)
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
Hi everyone. I need help with my excavator. It is start nicely in the morning. But after lunch... [More]
This always showing in display 4N trying to change any gear the display same no move the loeder... [More]
My machine is a 304 E CAT excavator. I have a warning light that came up on my display that says: "!... [More]