The TL1055C is a highly versatile machine, designed to deliver maximum performance with traditional Cat reliability, durability and productivity in the toughest working conditions.
- Boom angle indicator
- Alternator, 60 amp, 12 volt
- Battery, 12 volt, 1000 CCA
- Alarm, backup
- Canopy, ROPS/FOPS
- Joystick, single electronic
- Adjustable joystick wristrest
- Low step, grab bars for easy entry
- Seat - vinyl, suspension with Cat logo
- Steering wheel spinner knob
- Floor mat - heavy duty
- Left side rear view mirror
- Service door, cab air intake filter, fuel fill, hydraulic fill, level indicator, fuse panel and washer fill
- Instruments - volt meter, hourmeter, engine oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge. All gauges protected by clear acrylic cover.
- Park Brake with indicator light
- Steering Wheel with Cat logo
- Cat keys and locks
- Brakes - wet disc service
- Belt, seat - 3" wide
- Engine, Cat® C4.4 ACERT™, Tier 4 Interim - 142.1 hp
- Thermal starting aid
- Transmission, ZF, WG98-TSC Power-shift, 4-speed forward, 3-speed reverse
- Cat filters, hoses and couplings
- Axles - Dana
- Steering - 4 wheel
- Drive - 4 wheel
- Air cleaner, 9 in.
- Chassis, frame level up to 10 degrees when operating in rough, uneven terrain
- Cat IT Coupler
- Coolant - Anti-freeze, 50/50 Mix
- Tires - 14.00 x 24 - 12 PR
- Integrated lift and tie down points
- Standard Cat color paint
- Auxillary hydraulics for auxillary attachments (one function)
- Hydraulic IT Coupler (includes Auxiliary Electrics)
- Work Light Group: 3 Cab Mounted Lights -- 2 forward, 1 rearward; 1 Reversing Light; 2 Boom Mounted Lights, 1 Rotating Beacon
- Engine heater block
- Heater - open cab
- Road Light Group -- Headlights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals
- Air conditioning
- Single Joystick - with Rocker Switch
- EROPS - Cab Enclosure (Door, Safety Glass Windows, Front Windshield Wiper, Heater & Defroster Fan)
- Skylight Wiper
- Brick guard - Front and top.
- Tires - 14.00 x 24 Foam filled
- Tires - 14.00 x 24 Rock Lug
- Spare - 14.00 x 24 Tire and Wheel
- Spare Rock Lug - 14.00 x 24 Tire and Wheel
- Tires - 14.0 x 24 Solid
- Tow Hook - Pintle Type
- Instant Hook - 4000 lb capacity, boom head mounted winch
- Artic package - Package includes: 2400 AMP starter, 1000 watt hydraulic reservoir heater, 500 watt engine oil-pan heater, Dual maintenance free, 1375 CCA gel cell batteries, 160 watt battery heating blanket, 1000 watt engine block heater.
- Work Platform - 8 ft x 4 ft; 1000 lb maximum capacity (available from factory)
- Carriage - side shift, 48 in. (available from factory)
- Lifting Hook - fork mounted (available from factory)
- Truss Broom
- Carriage - standard tilt, 50 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - wide tilt, 72 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - standard rotate, 50 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - wide rotate, 72 in. (available from factory)
- Carriage - swing, 72 in., 100 degrees, 12,000 lb. capacity, 5,000 lb. swung (available from factory)
- Pallet Forks - two 60 in, 2 in x 6 in, 10,000 lb. capacity per pair available from factory)
- Pallet Forks - two 48 in, 2.36 in x 4 in, 10,000 lb. capacity per pair (available from factory)
- Cubing Forks - two 48 in, 2 in x 2 in, 3,800 lb. capacity per pair (available from factory)
- Bucket - General Purpose 1.3 Cu. Yd.
- Bucket - Material Handling 1.95 Cu. Yd.
- Bucket - Multi-Purpose, 1.3 Cu. Yd.
- Carriage - swing, 72 in., 180 degrees, 10,000 lb. capacity, 5,000 lb. swung (available from factory)
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
Hi everyone. I need help with my excavator. It is start nicely in the morning. But after lunch... [More]
This always showing in display 4N trying to change any gear the display same no move the loeder... [More]
My machine is a 304 E CAT excavator. I have a warning light that came up on my display that says: "!... [More]