We know that when it comes to material handling equipment, your success depends on productivity and low operating costs. The MH3022 is a purpose-built material handler, designed for industrial and recycling applications that call for safe, quality and reliable products.
- Powerful and efficient – Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards. Emissions technology is transparent – no action required from the operator and no stopping for regeneration.
- Dedicated swing pump – allows faster and smoother combined movements.
- Refined hydraulic system – provides increased precision and speed, while preserving fuel consumption.
- Fuel consumption – reduced up to 10%*, with no impact on your productivity to lower operating costs.
- Built-in fuel savers – eliminate waste thanks to Auto Engine Speed Control, Engine Idle Shutdown and enhanced Eco Mode.
- High cooling efficiency – axial fan keeps operating temperatures and costs low.
- Blue Angel certified – with low vibrations and sound levels.
- Options for specific applications – Thicker high impact and impact resistant windshields fulfill respectively the EN356 P8B and P5A standards. A cab pre-filtration package reduces dust entry and air contamination.
- Great visibility – Large glass areas, LED lights for all working lights and cameras, with both displays split on the same screen.
- Enjoy integrated technologies – They act transparently. Features like the Auto Brake and Axle Lock or Automatic Travel lock remove some of the tasks you had to do.
- Smart technologies – They help boost your productivity while making operation easier: try the optional SmartBoom™ or Joystick steering.
- Our cabs are unique –It's a cab just for you where everything can be adjusted, from the seat to the work tools controls assignment on joysticks and pedal.
- Ground level access – for routine maintenance items like fuel and engine oil filters or fluid taps.
- Reduced maintenance –Automatic features like electric lift pump and lubrication system along with long greasing intervals.
- Various configurations – from excavators' flexible offering to MH dedicated solutions. Two MH Boom lengths, straight or drop nose stick and various undercarriages to meet your needs.
- Various Waste Handling (WH) Packages options – The “fine mesh” package protects the cooling hood from dust and includes an engine air pre-cleaner. The adjustable reversing fan and vibrating grill of the WH package add more protection.
- Various attachments – to tackle all kinds of jobs, from various grapple types to the 15 kW Cat Generator.
- Product Link™ connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine data such as location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time and events, and diagnostic codes.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.