Caterpillar has a full line of stationary mount loaders for a wide range of mill yard applications. Four models are available with onboard or remote power. Caterpillar stationary mount loaders are completely pre-wired, tested and ready for on-site electric hookup, including installation kits with the required fasteners for mounting to steel or concrete pedestals. And with the Resilient Pad Mounting system, your workday will be productive and comfortable.
- Electric Motor, 56 kW (75 HP) @ 1800 RPM
- 460 Volt (60 Hz) Electric Power Supply
- Four (4) Ring High Voltage Collector Ring
- Service Panel, NEMA 12 Enclosure
- Pump Drive, Direct Through Flex Coupling
- Across-the-line Magnetic Starting System
- Turntable Power Supply Mounting
- Three (3) In-Line Gear Pumps
- Radial Piston Swing Motor
- Continuous Rotation
- Electro Hydraulic (EHC) Controls
- Single Element Return (3 mic) Filtration
- Filtration Bypass Indicators
- Diagnostic Nipples @ Pump for serviceability
- 8.2 m (27') Knuckleboom
- 22.8 cm (9”) Grapple Mounting Knuckle
- Steel Mounting
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.