320F L (2017)
The CatÂ® 320F L is built for those who need strong, reliable performance at a low cost per hour. The machine features an efficient C4.4 ACERTâ„¢ engine that's light on fuel. It also has a proven hydraulic system that will help you take on a variety of tasks. Unlike other brands in its size class, the machine comes equipped with more unique attributes: Robust structures, strong and stable undercarriage, a quiet and comfortable roll-over protective structure (ROPS) cab, and easy-to-reach service points are just a few. Bottom line: If you are looking for a reliable, durable, low-cost-per-hour excavator to get your work done â€“ backed by unmatched support from a brand you can trust â€“ look no further than the 320F L. It simply makes a great deal of business sense.
- Cat C4.4 ACERT U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV engine burns up to 8.5% less fuel than the Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB 320 with similar lift and stability.
- Constant engine speed control manages pump and engine rpm for improved fuel efficiency.
- Heavy Lift function makes for smooth, controlled lifting without time limitation.
- Maximum bucket breakout force is available 100% of the time without time limitation.
- Demolition work is easy with a Cat hammer, grapple, shear, or multi-processor.
- Utility and finishing work is fast and flawless with a Cat compactor, thumb, finishing bucket or tilt bucket.
- See the whole money-making attachment line for your machine at www.cat.com/attachments.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 42 languages.
- Most service points like grease points and fluid taps are reachable at ground level.
- Wide service doors and one-piece hood make for easy access.
- Easy-to-reach pressure taps and S·O·SSM ports help maximize uptime.
- An electric fuel priming pump speeds up starts and fuel system maintenance.
- Boom and sticks are built for long service.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increase undercarriage life.
- The high-pressure fuel system with high-pressure pump and injectors are made for long-term durability and reliability.
- The large swing bearing is secured with elongated bolts to help handle the most swing-intensive work.
- The hydraulic activation lever locks out all hydraulic functions.
- Handrail, anti-skid plating, and countersunk bolts reduce slipping and tripping.
- The full-length firewall separates the pump and engine compartments.
- The standard rearview camera and mirrors enhance visibility.
- Cat Connect technology increases job site efficiency.
- Product Link™/VisionLink® connects owners to equipment and critical information like machine location, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.