972M XE (2017)
The new 972M XE Wheel Loader, with the 2017 product update, applies proven technologies systematically and strategically to meet your high expectations for reliability, productivity, fuel efficiency, and long service life. The XE technology improves fuel efficiency by up to 25% over the M Series standard configuration and up to 35% over the K Series standard configuration.** Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards. **Actual results may vary based on factors such as, but not limited to, machine configuration, operator technique, machine application, climate, etc.
- Cat® C9.3 ACERT™ engine offers increased power density with a combination of proven electronic, fuel and air systems.
- Utilizing rigorous component design and machine validation processes results in unmatched reliability, durability and high uptime.
- Cat continuously variable transmission and axles handle extreme applications.
- Full flow hydraulic filtration system with additional loop filtration improves hydraulic system robustness and component life.
- Advanced power train delivers superior performance and fuel efficiency while simplifying interface and operating technique.
- Integrated continuously variable transmission with multi-viscosity oil provides maximum and continuous power at optimal speeds.
- Power train control independent of engine speed with energy recovery improves efficiency and fuel economy.
- Easy-to-load Performance Series Buckets feature a wider mouth and curved side plates that improve material retention (fill factor).
- On-the-go disc-type front manual differential locks (front and rear fully automatic option) improve performance.
- Optional Aggregate Handler configuration option offers slightly higher payload capability for loose aggregate rehandling.*
- Up to 25% more fuel efficient than the M Series standard configuration and up to 35% more than the K Series standard configuration.**
- Power dense ACERT engine burns less fuel by providing power and torque when needed.
- Standard productive Economy Mode provides maximum fuel savings with minimal productivity impact.
- Best-in-class operator environment provides unmatched comfort, visibility, and efficiency.
- E-H joystick steering with force feedback for precision control and dramatically decreases operator arm fatigue.
- Intuitive controls and touch screen multifunction display.
- Ride control system with dual accumulators provides excellent ride quality and lowers cab vibrations.
- Excellent cab access with wide door, remote door opening option and stair-like steps.
- Floor to ceiling windshield, large mirrors with integrated spot mirrors and rear vision camera provide industry leading all-around visibility.
- One-piece tilting hood with side and rear doors; hydraulic and electrical service centers make access fast and easy.
- Safe, ground level access to fuel fill and daily maintenance points.
- Optional, fully integrated Cat Autolube system provides full lube system monitoring and diagnostic test visibility.
- Monitor, manage and enhance job site operations.
- Cat LINK Technologies: VisionLink® enables owners to access data wirelessly to monitor machine health, utilization and location.
- Cat DETECT Technologies: Integrated rear vision camera enhances visibility behind machine to help operators work safely. Optional Cat Rear Object Detection increases operator awareness of the working environment.
- Cat PAYLOAD Technologies: Optional Cat Production Measurement 2.0 brings simple and accurate on-the-go payload scale allowing operators to deliver exact loads and work more efficiently. Advanced Productivity subscription provides comprehensive actionable information to help you manage and improve the productivity and profitability of your operations.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225