950M (TIER 4/STAGE IV) (2017)
The new 950M Wheel Loader, with the 2017 product update, applies proven technologies systematically and strategically to meet your high expectations for reliability, productivity, fuel efficiency, and long service life. Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ engine and automatic Cat Regeneration System offers increased power density with a combination of proven electronic, fuel and air systems.
- Utilizing rigorous component design and machine validation processes results in unmatched reliability, durability and high uptime.
- Tough countershaft powershift transmission and axles handle extreme applications.
- Full flow hydraulic filtration system with additional loop filtration improves hydraulic system robustness and component life.
- Engine power increased by approximately 16% improves machine performance and response (compared to H Series).
- Lock-up clutch torque converter, combined with lock-to-lock shifting, delivers smooth shifts, fast acceleration and speed on grade.
- Optimized Z-bar linkage provides high breakout force at ground level along with excellent –0°/+5° parallelism for precise work tool control.
- Easy-to-load Performance Series Buckets feature a wider mouth and curved side plates that improve material retention (fill factor) and decrease cycle times.
- On-the-go disc-type front manual differential locks (front and rear fully automatic option).
- Optional auxiliary counterweight option offers slightly higher payload capability for loose aggregate rehandling.*
- Up to 10% more fuel efficient than K Series and up to 25% more fuel efficient than H Series loaders.**
- Power dense ACERT engine burns less fuel by providing power and torque when needed.
- Standard productive Economy Mode provides maximum fuel savings with minimal productivity impact.
- Best-in-class operator environment provides unmatched comfort, visibility, and efficiency.
- Steering wheel (E-H joystick steering option).
- Intuitive, ergonomic controls and touch screen multifunction display keep operators focused on their work.
- Ride control system with dual accumulators provides excellent ride quality and lowers cab vibrations.
- Excellent cab access with wide door, remote door opening option and stair-like steps.
- Floor to ceiling windshield, large mirrors with integrated spot mirrors and rear vision camera provide industry leading all-around visibility.
- One-piece tilting hood with side and rear doors; hydraulic and electrical service centers make access fast and easy.
- Safe, ground level access to fuel fill and daily maintenance points means less servicing time is required.
- Optional, fully integrated Cat Autolube system provides full lube system monitoring and diagnostic test visibility.
- Monitor, manage and enhance job site operations.
- Cat LINK Technologies: VisionLink® enables owners to access data wirelessly to monitor machine health, utilization and location.
- Cat DETECT Technologies: Integrated rear vision camera enhances visibility behind machine to help operators work safely. Optional Cat Rear Object Detection increases operator awareness of the working environment which enhances site safety.
- Cat PAYLOAD Technologies: Optional Cat Production Measurement 2.0 brings simple and accurate on-the-go payload scale allowing operators to deliver exact loads and work more efficiently. Advanced Productivity subscription provides comprehensive actionable information to help you manage and improve the productivity and profitability of your operations.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225