The new Cat® 950 GC Wheel Loader is designed specifically to handle all the jobs on your work site from material handling and truck loading, to general construction, to stockpiling. This machine is purpose-built to be just the right machine to get your everyday jobs done. Great machine performance combined with low owning and operating costs makes the 950 GC the right choice for your business. Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards.
- The spacious cab features easy, intuitive controls and excellent visibility. The cab provides a comfortable working environment for efficient all day operation.
- Pilot-operated hydraulic implement controls deliver comfortable, low-effort operation. Two single axis levers or one joystick are available. Both arrangements are equipped with kick-down switches. The adjustable steering column includes the F-N-R shifter and turn signal control lever.
- The dashboard display contains six (6) analog-like gauges, several colored indicator lights and an LCD screen. This intuitive system allows you to monitor the machine systems.
- Standard rearview camera, manual air-conditioning system, comfortable suspended cloth seat and wide opening access door are a few more features that help you to be efficient all day.
- Cat C7.1 ACERT™ engine offers increased power density with a combination of proven electronic, fuel and air systems.
- Utilizing rigorous component design and machine validation processes results in unmatched reliability, durability and high uptime.
- Components used to build Cat Wheel Loaders are designed and manufactured to Caterpillar quality standards throughout all Caterpillar facilities. The 950 GC is built on a long legacy of high performance and highly reliable wheel loaders.
- The 950 GC is easy to maintain with grouped service points and sight gauges for easy daily maintenance. Convenient access to left, right and rear of engine compartment for excellent serviceability and a rear swing-up grill give easy cleaning access to the cooling cores.
- Cat C7.1 ACERT engine is designed for maximum fuel efficiency and increased power density, while meeting Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards. This unit does not have the Cat Regeneration System on it. It uses a passive only system.
- Engine Idle Management System (EIMS) and Auto Engine Idle Shutdown (EIS) maximizes fuel efficiency by reducing engine rpm after a specified amount of idle time.
- Load sensing hydraulics produce flow and pressure for the implement system upon demand and only in amounts necessary to perform the needed work functions. This state of the art system results in low fuel consumption.
- The proven Cat Z-bar linkage geometry with Performance Series buckets offer excellent penetration into the pile and high breakout forces. Combined with best-in-class standard dump clearance, this results in low fuel consumption and exceptional production capabilities.
- Electronically controlled, hydraulically driven variable speed fan adjusts to meet the varying cooling requirements of the machine. This results in a reduced average fan speed lowering fuel consumption, noise levels and radiator plugging.
- Cat designed, electronically controlled, automatic powershift countershaft transmission features shift protection and is equipped with a split flow oil system for added efficiency, durability and smoother gear changes.
- Optional Fusion™ quick-coupler control features a selectable kick-out to adjust for efficient bucket and fork applications.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225