930M AGGREGATE HANDLER
The Cat 930M Aggregate Handler sets a new standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and comfort. A high torque, low speed C7.1 ACERT engine works in concert with an intelligent hystat power train to deliver fuel efficiency as standard. The optimized Z-bar loader linkage combined with long wear life Performance Series buckets delivers improved payloads and bucket longevity. Extremely low sound levels, large spacious cab and intuitive controls keep you working comfortably all day and even all night! Experience the new industry benchmark.
Long Life Sand and Gravel Buckets
Protect your Power Train
Flexible Power Train
- Select your Power Train Mode: – Torque Converter (TC) for smooth rollout. – Hystat for aggressive engine braking. – Default mode which blends the best of Hystat and Torque Converter characteristics.
- Reduce tire wear using Rimpull control which enables you to match available tractive power to underfoot conditions.
- Set Directional Shift Response, soft and smooth for material handling applications or sharp for aggressive operation.
Adjustable Electro Hydraulic Controls
- Optimize hydraulic modulation with Fine Mode control when working with forks.
- Quicker hydraulic response for fine grading at speed and quick functions through Lift and Tilt response settings.
- Fully adjustable ride control activation speed along with 3rd function auxiliary flow for powering a broom.
Operator Profiles and Coded Start
- The M Series Wheel Loaders remember your personal settings with unique operator codes to make this machine truly yours and keep it secure on the job site.
Intelligent Power Management
Power on Demand
Standard Power Mode
- Saves up to 10% fuel while running at an efficient 1,600 rpm.
- Recommended for load and carry to maximize fuel efficiency.
- Power-by-range logic increases power in speed Range 4 automatically to maximize travel speed and grade climbing performance.
- Reduces cab sound levels down to a whisper quiet 64 dB(A) typical.
Performance Power Mode
- Enabled at the push of a button (HP+)
- Boosts engine power by up to 10% in all speed ranges.
- Boosts engine speed by over 12%.
- Increases hydraulic cycle times and productivity.
Six Cylinders of Efficient Power
- No downtime for regeneration with a passive low temperature system that keeps you on the job.
- Fit for Life Diesel Particulate Filter that is designed to exceed the engine overhaul life.
- Extended fluid fill intervals with minimal use of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) with up to four fuel tank fills per DEF fill.
- Configurable auto idle shut down based on time and ambient temperature to further reduce fuel burn and keep operating costs low.
- Spark arrester performance as standard – Meets the performance requirements of EN 1834-1.2000 (section 6.4.2 Visual Test).
Power to the Ground
Optimized Z-bar Linkage
- Perfect Parallelism functionality available in Fork Mode gives truly predictable performance while high tilt forces throughout the working range help you safely and confidently handle loads with precise control.
- Visibility to bucket corners and fork tips at ground level remain excellent while sight lines at maximum lift are improved with a Generation II lift arm design.
Quick Loading, Performance Series Buckets
Smooth and Predictable Multi-Function Performance
- Multi-Function without compromise through Caterpillar's exclusive dedicated hydraulic systems featuring three pumps. – 1st pump for Intelligent Hydrostatic drive – 2nd pump for implements – 3rd pump for steering system
- Programmable in-cab kick-outs are easy to set on the go for tilt, lower and lift. This feature is ideal for applications where the work cycle is repeatable allowing you to quickly return to programmed set points maximizing cutting edge life.
- Fine tune hydro-mechanical performance with fully adjustable 3rd function flow through the secondary display (when equipped) for a perfect marriage between machine and attachments.
Have a Seat and Experience:
- Seat-mounted controls featuring a low effort joystick for lift and tilt functions along with integrated Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch, differential lock trigger and optional third and fourth auxiliary functions.
- Superior all around visibility with single piece front windshield, new parabolic external mirrors, redesigned Generation II linkage and clean hydraulic lines routing.
- Automatic climate control with heated rear glass and external mirrors for a quick defrost.
- Fully adjustable controls including steering column, joystick and seat suspension.
- Information at a glance with large primary LCD display and full color secondary display.
- An extra eye on the job site with rear view camera and optional integrated rear object detection.
- A heated and cooled seat option for added comfort in a wide range of climates.
An easy day at work with:
- A spacious, safe, quiet operator environment featuring ergonomic controls, seat belt notification and optional Bluetooth radio with integrated microphone plus an auxiliary port.
- Easy access to vital machine parameters with the optional secondary display, working in conjunction with the standard soft touch panel to allow real time adjustments to machine features and an integrated help button with over 25 languages.
- Comfortable soft stops at cylinder end stroke conditions and programmable kickout points with Caterpillar's exclusive electro-hydraulic cylinder snubbing.
- An even smoother ride with optional Ride Control when working unloaded and loaded with excellent material retention.
- Early starts and late finishes are made easier with optional LED lighting package that includes engine compartment lighting to illuminate the way for checking oil, and coolant level along with refueling the machine in dark conditions.
The Way You Want It
- Drive shaft
- Side power train
- Lower power train
- Crank case
- Elevated breathers: axles and gear box
- Reversing fan
- Sealed alternator
- Turbine precleaner
- Seat, deluxe or premium
- Quick steer
- Deluxe cab (with display)
- Full range of tools
- Coupler: Fusion™ and ISO
- Auxiliary hydraulics: 3rd and 4th
- Windshield washing platform
- Ride Control
- Fenders: extended and full coverage
- Aggregate weight set
- Cold start package
- Rear object detection
- Blue Angel certification
- LED auxiliary lights
- Product Link™ PRO standard with three year subscription to VisionLink®.
- Maintenance reminders through secondary display at scheduled intervals.
- Fit for Life Diesel Particulate Filter that is designed to exceed the engine overhaul life.
- Quick fuel filter service with Caterpillar's exclusive electric fuel priming pump.
- Jump start studs as standard equipment.
- Extended cleanouts with single plane cooling system and wide spaced 6 fins per inch coolers as standard.
- Integrated Autolube (optional) with adjustable greasing frequency.
Renowned Cat Dealer Support
- Axle seal guards
- Auto idle shut down feature
- Cat C7.1 ACERT engine: – Power Modes (Standard and Performance) – Power by Range (High Power in Range 4) – Turbocharged and aftercooled – Filtered crankcase breather – Diesel particulate filter (Fit for Life)
- Coolant protection to –34° C (–29° F)
- Differential lock in front axle
- Dry type air cleaner
- Enclosed wet disc full hydraulic brakes
- Fuel priming pump, automatic
- Fuel water separator
- Hydraulically driven demand cooling fan
- Intelligent hydrostatic transmission: – Power train modes – Directional Shift Aggressiveness – Rimpull control, adjust wheel torque – Creeper control, adjust ground speed
- Lubed for life driveshafts
- Parking brake, electric
- Wide spaced 6 fins per inch cooling package
- S·O·SSM sampling ports
- Throttle lock and maximum speed limiter
- Automatic lift, lower and tilt kickouts
- Bucket and Fork Modes, adjustable in-cab
- Cylinder damping at kickout and end stops
- Fine Mode control in Fork Mode
- Hydraulic Response setting
- Load sensing hydraulics and steering
- Seat-mounted hydraulic joystick controls
- Alternator, 115-amp, heavy duty
- 12V power supply in cab (2)
- Batteries, 1,000 CCA (2) 24 volt system
- Back-up alarm
- Emergency shutdown switch
- Heavy duty gear reduction starter
- Product Link PRO with subscription
- Remote jump start post
- Resettable main and critical function breakers
- 75 mm (3 in) retractable seat belt, with audible alarm and indicator
- Automatic temperature control
- Cab, enclosed and pressurized
- Cup holders
- External heated mirrors with lower parabolic
- Ground level cab door release
- Gauges: – Digital hour meter, odometer, tachometer, ground speed and direction indicator – Engine coolant temperature gauge – Fuel and Diesel Exhaust Fluid level – Hydraulic oil temperature gauge
- Hydraulic control lockout
- Interior cab lighting, door and dome
- Interior rearview mirrors (2)
- Lunch box storage
- Operator warning system indicators
- Radio ready speakers
- Rear window defrost, electric
- Seat-mounted controls, adjustable
- Sliding glass on the side windows
- Column mounted multi function control – lights, wipers, turn signal
- Suspension seat, fabric
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Wet arm wiper/washer, front and rear
- Large-access enclosure doors
- Parallel lift loader linkage
- Recovery hitch with pin
- Remote mounted lubrication points
- Lockable compartments and enclosures
- Automatic blower control
- Electrically adjustable heated mirrors (2)
- LED interior lighting
- Secondary display to adjust settings
- Ether starting aid, block heater and additional batteries 1,000 CCA (4 in total)
- Power train, (lower, side, driveshaft and crankcase)
- Windshield and lights
- Cylinders, tilt and steering
- Radio ready with Bluetooth
- Radio, AM/FM with Bluetooth and clock
- Radio, AM/FM with CD player deluxe, weatherband, Bluetooth and clock
- Deluxe seat – fully adjustable fabric air suspension seat with high seat backrest
- Premium seat – fully adjustable leather and fabric air suspension with high backrest and air lumbar support. Heated and cooled bottom cushion and backrest.
- Dual mode and Secondary
- Bias ply, 17.5, 20.5-25
- Radial, 17.5, 20.5, 23.5, 550/65, 600/65, 650/65 R25
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225