Working hard has never been easier with Cat® F Series Wheeled Excavators. The M317F compact radius increases your fleet versatility by introducing you into new possible markets like those with tight-quarter tasks and turning radius constraints such as road construction or small job sites. These machines are designed to help you take on the wide variety of challenges you face every day, and at a lower cost.
- Cat C4.4 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards. Emissions technology is transparent – no action required from the operator and no stopping for regeneration.
- Dedicated swing pump, allowing faster, smoother combined movements.
- Built-in fuel savers, eliminating waste with features like Auto Engine Speed Control, Engine Idle Shutdown and efficient Eco Mode.
- “On-Demand” Strategies, to consume just the right amount of fuel.
- Large working envelope and very good stability.
- Highly mobile, the M317F can travel up to 30 km/h (19 mph).
- Compact design allows an operator to swing with confidence in tight quarters.
- Flexible configurations to meet all your needs with various booms/sticks, tires and undercarriages.
- “Plug and Play” design, with complete integration of the whole portfolio of Cat attachments. – Auxiliary hydraulics, including high pressure. – Readiness for Cat Pin Grabber quick coupler (with lines and circuits). – The monitor can allow ten hydraulic pump flow and pressure settings at the same time.
- Joystick buttons/sliders can be set up per tool as desired.
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat compactor, finishing bucket or tilt bucket.
- Dealing with debris and waste is easy with a Cat hammer and grapple.
- Couplers let you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- A complete package of smart technologies with features like Cruise Control or automatic brake and axle lock. Optional boosters like Ride Control, SmartBoom™, joystick steering are available.
- Everything can be adjusted in the cab from the steering column height to the electrically adjustable mirrors.
- Ergonomic cab with controls kept to a minimum and conveniently located.
- Split-screen monitor to allow quick view of both cameras on the same display.
- Integrated devices to help enforce safe behavior, like seat belt indicator, or the speed limit setting when roading in reverse with the upper frame rotated.
- Visibility: large glass areas, rear/side cameras. LED lamps for all working lights and cameras.
- For added protection, the optional impact resistant windshield meets the EN356 P5A standard.
- Integrated pin code adds anti-theft security to your equipment.
- Ground level access to all routine maintenance (like fuel and engine oil filters).
- Easy access: clean, simple design. Radiators are all gathered together.
- Reduced maintenance: automatic features (like lubrication system) along with long greasing intervals. Fit for life Diesel Particulate Filter.
- Product Link™ connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine data such as location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225