Save money and transport time with one rugged machine for land clearing, digging, grading, truck loading, slope work and more. Crawler loaders give you reduced ground pressure and better traction so you can start the job earlier and work longer in soft underfoot conditions. Purpose-built Waste Handler, Ship Hold and Partial Steel Mill configurations stand up to the toughest applications. This new generation of Cat® Track Loaders brings you all of this, plus improved performance and fuel efficiency.
- 953K uses 10-25 percent less fuel per hour than the previous model.*
- Optional Performance Series bucket helps you move up to 10 percent more material per hour.
- Efficient use of Diesel Exhaust Fluid(1) – typically 2.5-3 percent of fuel consumption – provides excellent overall fluid efficiency.
- Smoother implement and steering response, and improved steering performance over the previous model.*
- Features like load sensing hydraulics and position sensing cylinders offer precise, responsive performance.
- Cat C7.1 ACERT™ engine delivers power and fast response when the machine is under load.
- Reduced engine noise* – quieter for the operator and others around the work site.
- Steel track undercarriage allows you to work in wet, soft, or sensitive underfoot conditions.
- Finish jobs in less time – track loaders can often start the job earlier and work longer than other machines due to their lower ground pressure and increased traction.
- Quick Coupler Ready – Fusion™ Quick Coupler option allows easy use of forks, buckets, etc. from wheel loaders and other Fusion compatible machines.
- Choose either joystick or two-lever implement controls to match operator preference or application.
- Speed/steering controls available as either a joystick or as V-lever and foot pedals.
- Updated cab offers operator comforts like suspension seat, adjustable armrests and controls, and an improved air conditioning system.
- Excellent visibility to the bucket and all around the machine enhances safety and helps operators work more confidently.
- Handles and steps help operators climb on and off the machine more easily, from the front or the back of the tracks.
- Set implement response – fine, normal, coarse – to match operator preference or application.
- Emissions reduction technology(1) is designed to be transparent to the operator.
- Integrated diagnostics show operators on-board pressure readings for faster service.
- Tilt cab and convenient service access points for easier maintenance and repair.
- Demand fan provides efficient cooling plus easy fold-down service access.
- Remote monitoring with Product Link™/VisionLink® helps you manage your fleet more effectively and profitably.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225