Cat® Motor Graders continue the Caterpillar tradition of being the industry standard in heavy construction, road building, and governmental applications. The 14M3 features a host of integrated technology solutions that increase operator efficiency, boost productivity levels and lower owning and operating costs. The 14M3 takes advantage of a larger engine, increased fuel efficiency, improved machine balance, enhanced transmission performance, more powerful telematics and added operator safety/convenience features.
- Optional Stable Blade improves grading precision by decreasing engine speed at 15 percent intervals when machine bounce is detected then increases engine rpm systematically when grader stabilizes.
- Optional Cat GRADE with Cross Slope helps maintain desired cross slope by automatically controlling one side of the blade.
- Optional Cat AccuGrade™ uses positioning and guidance technologies, machine sensors, and automatic blade control to help get to grade faster, easier, and more efficiently.
- Optional Auto Articulation allows you to articulate automatically while steering in tight spaces or around curves, obstacles, and turnarounds.
- Cat C13 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV, Tier 3/Stage IIIA equivalent or Tier 2/Stage II equivalent emission standards, depending on emission standards of specific country.
- Standard Economy Mode can be turned on to limit maximum engine speed which helps reduce fuel consumption.
- Standard VHP Plus provides ideal amount of power in all gears.
- Standard Automatic Differential Lock unlocks differential during a turn and re-locks when straight for easier operation and improved power train protection.
- Load-sensing system and advanced electrohydraulics give operator superior implement control and hydraulic performance.
- Proportional Priority Pressure-Compensating valves have different flow rates for head and rod ends of cylinder so machine responds consistently and predictably.
- Balanced hydraulic flow is proportioned to ensure all implements will operate simultaneously without slowing engine or speed of some implements.
- Simple, intuitive joystick controls replace levers, so hand and arm movement is reduced by 78%, helping reduce operator fatigue.
- Optional Advanced Control Joysticks allow operator to control automated grading solutions efficiently and safely without removing hands from the joysticks.
- Selectable blade lift modes – Fine, Normal, or Coarse – allow operator to match application requirements.
- Articulation Return-to-Center automatically returns machine to a straight frame position from any angle with the touch of a button.
- Optional rear vision camera enhances sight to rear of machine.
- Electrical disconnect and engine shutoff switches are ground level.
- Operator Presence System keeps parking brake engaged and hydraulic implements disabled until operator is seated and machine is ready for operation.
- Hydraulic Lockout disables all implement functions while still providing machine steering control – especially useful while roading.
- Optional seat belt indicator promotes safe operating habits.
- Convenient access from the top of the circle to the patented top-adjust wear strips and inserts make them easy to add or replace.
- Shimless Moldboard Retention System uses vertical and horizontal adjusting screws to keep moldboard wear strips aligned for reduced blade chatter and precise blade control.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225