The new B Series track feller bunchers feature smoother hydraulic performance, increased engine HP, a more comfortable operator station and better right side operator visibility. The Cat 521B Series are zero tail swing machines designed for medium to high production clear cut and or select cut on rough terrain. These machines perform in a variety of small through larger tree size applications. A robust undercarriage utilizes proven components, customized for demanding forestry conditions. The unique boom design provides industry leading lift capacity throughout full reach range, a benefit in large timber.
High Capacity Cooling System
Low Exhaust Emissions
Electric Hydraulic Oil Fill Pump
Variable Displacement Pump
Cat Hydraulic Oil
Boom and Stick
- The C9 ACERT engine meets all current U.S. EPA emission standards.
- The IQAN control system automatically adjusts the Flexxaire fan blade angle, reducing horsepower demand and lowering fuel consumption.
- Major structures and components are built to be rebuilt, reducing waste and replacement costs.
Extended Service Intervals
Clam-Shell Service Door
- 24-hour parts availability, where and when you need them, to minimize expensive downtime.
- Remanufactured parts that carry the same warranty as new parts at a reduced cost.
- Operator training to get the most out of your Cat equipment.
- Field services to provide on-site help when needed.
- Timely repair and replacement services.
- Customer Support Agreements to lower your operating costs.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic programs, such as S·O·SSM oil analysis, inspection services and trend reporting to help avoid unscheduled repairs.
- Financing programs for buying, renting or leasing Cat equipment.
- Cat Access Account, a fast and convenient way to pay for or rent anything offered at any Cat dealer or The Cat Rental Store.
- Cat Insurance to cover equipment losses from theft, collision, flood, upset or overturn, fire, vandalism and more.
- Product Link™ to manage your equipment fleet through remote monitoring.
- Cat Certified Rebuild to get a second life from your equipment.
- 24 volt electrical system
- Two 12 volt maintenance free batteries with 950 CCA
- 95 Amp alternator
- IQAN programmable controls
- MD3 monitor display screen
- Hydraulically actuated hinged engine enclosure with warning alarm
- Engine fan guard
- Bottom guards
- Isolation mounted cab and engine
- Heavy duty radiator guard door
- OPS/FOPS/ROPS/WCB/OR-OSHA certified cab
- Dual joystick control
- Reverse slope windshield
- Air ride seat
- Skylight - alternate escape hatch
- Top escape hatch
- 76.2 mm (3 in) retractable seat belt
- DIN mount radio ready with speakers
- Operator sound suppression to standards
- Travel alarm
- Cup holders (2)
- Two 12 volt and one 24 volt power outlets
- Front window, 32 mm (1.25 in) thick Margard
- Positive filtered ventilation, pressurized cab with bi-level air conditioner, heater and defroster with manual control
- Left side fresh air window with screen
- Forced air fan
- Washable floor mat
- Neutral lever (lockout) for all controls
- C9 ACERT engine meets U.S. EPA emission standards
- Variable travel speed (3 ranges)
- Under hood primary air filter
- 43° C (109° F) degree ambient temperature cooling package: - Aluminum core ATAAC and side-by-side radiator and oil cooler - Removable debris screen - Swing out A/C condenser
- Electric fuel priming pump
- Fuel water separator
- Track roller guards with access holes
- Hydraulic track adjusters
- Double flange track rollers
- GFT80 Lohmann final drives
- Cat 330 size undercarriage components
- Nine (9) track rollers and two (2) carrier rollers per side
- Welded, non-leveling carbody
- Dedicated fixed displacement pilot pump
- Dedicated variable displacement pumps for track and implement functions
- 325 EX swing drive and swing motor
- Electric hydraulic oil fill pump
- 265 L (70 gal) hydraulic tank
- 50% concentration extended life coolant
- Heavy duty hood enclosure
- Flexxaire fan
- Vandalism protection
- Spare hose storage area
- Grease gun bracket and storage area
- 856 L (226 gal) fuel tank
- Harvester Long
- Omission - Linkage
- 610 mm (24 in) SG pads, clipped corners, with mud/snow reliefs
- 711 mm (28 in) SG pads, clipped corners, with mud/snow reliefs
- 711 mm (28 in) DG pads, clipped corners, with mud/snow reliefs
- 914 mm (36 in) Tri-track, clipped corners, with mud/snow reliefs
- Star Carrier Rollers
- Standard Carrier Rollers
- Lighting Gp-HID, replaces certain standard lights
- Heavy Counterweight
- Starting Aid, Cold Weather - includes two additional batteries
- Starting Aid, Arctic - includes engine and hydraulic oil Arctic heater
- Skylight, peaked, removable
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225