Cat® track harvesters are equipped with dependable Cat engines, load sensing hydraulics and factory installed attachments. The forward-mounted cab and rear engine placement give the operator excellent visibility over the entire harvest area. The unique front entry cab allows for easy entry and exit and the cab tilts for servicing. The telescoping boom's V-shaped bottom extends the life of the wear pads and minimizes side-to-side movement as the boom telescopes in and out.
- 24-hour parts availability, where and when you need them, to minimize expensive downtime.
- Customer Support Agreements to lower your operating costs.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic programs, such as S·O·SSM oil analysis, inspection services and trend reporting to help avoid unscheduled repairs.
- Financing programs for buying, renting or leasing Cat equipment.
- Cat insurance to cover equipment losses from theft, collision, flood, upset or overturn, fire, vandalism and more.
- Product Link to manage your equipment fleet through remote monitoring.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225