336F L STRAIGHT BOOM (2017)
The 336F Straight Boom is purposely designed to take on all your sorting, low-level demolition and above ground-level tasks. Compared to the 336F Reach Boom, the 336F Straight Boom achieves superior performance above ground level, by offering a significant height increase in the working range with excellent lift capacity above ground level.
- The C9.3 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Power modes help you more actively manage fuel consumption.
- The heavy lift mode increases machine system pressure to improve lift – a nice benefit in certain situations.
- The SmartBoom™ reduces stress and vibrations transmitted to the machine and cab, especially during hammer work.
- Cat Connect technology solutions increase production, minimize operating costs, and optimize return on investment by offering LINK and DETECT technologies.
- VisionLink® provides wireless access to machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage, productivity, and diagnostic codes to optimize performance.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are easy to reach at ground level.
- The side-by-side cooling system enables easy cleaning.
- Service door design helps prevent debris entry.
- Multiple S·O·SSM ports and pressure diagnostic taps help prevent maintenance downtime.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable. Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- Demolition work is quick and easy with a Cat shear or multiprocessor or hammer.
- A Cat coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- Tool control option remembers pressures and flows for up to 20 tools to enhance uptime.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas. Track shoes, links, rollers, idlers, and final drives are built with high-tensile-strength steel.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Smart refuel fills the machine quickly from an external fuel source, it automatically stops when the fuel tank is full or the fuel source is empty, eliminating guess work and premature pump wear.
- The rearview and optional side-view cameras enhance visibility to help make operators more effective and efficient.
- Extended hand and guard rails allow for safer climbing to the upper deck, and anti-skid plates reduce slipping hazards in all types of weather conditions.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225