The Cat® 335F L is the largest, most efficient compact radius machine available from any major manufacturer today. The type of up-close, space-restricted work you can do with such a unique, heavy-duty machine is nearly unlimited.
Engine Model Cat® C7.1 ACERT™
Net Flywheel Power 200 HP
Bore 4.13 in
Stroke 5.31 in
Displacement 428 in³
Gross Power - SAE J1995 204 HP
Net Power - SAE J1349 200 HP
Operating Weight 84170 lb
Maximum Operating Weight** 84170 lb
Minimum Operating Weight* 75680 lb
Note (1) *600 mm (24 in) shoes, reach boom, R2.65CB2 (8'8") stick, CB2 bucket linkage, and CB1500GD 1.76 m3 (2.30 yd3) bucket.
Note (2) **850 mm (33 in) shoes, blade, reach boom, R3.75 m (12'4") stick, CB2 bucket linkage, CB1350HD 1.54 m3 (2.01 yd3) bucket.
Service Refill Capacities
Fuel Tank Capacity 101.7 gal (US)
Cooling System 7.9 gal (US)
Engine Oil 6.3 gal (US)
Final Drive - Each 2.1 gal (US)
Hydraulic System - Including Tank 76.6 gal (US)
Hydraulic Tank 40.7 gal (US)
DEF Tank 6.1 gal (US)
Swing Drive - Each 2.4 gal (US)
Swing Speed 9.9 r/min
Swing Torque 60628 ft·lbf
Maximum Drawbar Pull 66319
Maximum Travel Speed 4.2/2.6 km/h (2.6/1.6 mph)
Main System - Maximum Flow - Total 130 gal/min
Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Heavy Lift 5366 psi
Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Normal 5076 psi
Maximum Pressure - Swing 3974 psi
Maximum Pressure - Travel 5366 psi
Pilot System - Maximum Flow 7.9 gal/min
Pilot System - Maximum Pressure 595 psi
ISO 6395 - Spectator Noise 104 dB(A)
ISO 6396 - Operator Noise (Closed) 72 dB(A)
Dimensions - Reach Boom - 6.15 m (20'2
Cab Height* 10.67 ft
Counterweight Clearance** 3.92 ft
Ground Clearance** 1.58 ft
Length - Center of Rollers 13.25 ft
Note (1) *Including shoe lug height
Note (2) **Without shoe lug height
Note (3) ***With 1.54 m3 (2.01 yd3) bucket
Shipping Height* 11.58 ft
Shipping Length 32.25 ft
Tail Swing Radius 6.25 ft
Track Gauge 8.5 ft
Track Length 16.5 ft
Transport Width - 600 mm (24 in) Shoes 10.5 ft
Transport Width - 850 mm (33 in) Shoes 11.25 ft
Engine RPM - Operation 1800 r/min
Engine RPM - Travel 1800 r/min
Working Ranges - Reach Boom - 6.15 m (20'2
Maximum Cutting Height 36.58 ft
Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8 ft) Level Bottom 22.42 ft
Maximum Digging Depth 22.92 ft
Maximum Loading Height 26.17 ft
Maximum Reach - Ground Level 34.92 ft
Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth 18.92 ft
Minimum Loading Height 9.58 ft
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- The Cat C7.1 engine with ACERT™ Technology is designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards while burning up to 16% less fuel than the model it replaces.
- The hydraulic system supports lifting up to 10 886 kg (24,000 lb) over the side at ground level without limitation – approximately 5% more than the model it replaces.
- Standard high-ambient cooling enables the machine to work with maximum power in hot conditions up to 52° C (126° F).
- Long, heavy-duty undercarriage provides greater stability when lifting heavy objects, leading to greater overall productivity.
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat tilt bucket and compactor.
- Demolition work is quick and easy with a Cat hammer, thumb, shear, or multi-processor.
- A coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- See the whole attachment line for your machine at www.cat.com/attachments.
- Most routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are reachable at ground level.
- Compartments are designed for safe, convenient access to filters, hoses, and other components.
- Service doors help keep debris out and latch in place to enhance service speed.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- The large swing bearing is secured with elongated bolts to help handle the most swing-intensive work.
- Abrasion-resistant Cat XT™-6 hose can stand up to high pressures over the long haul.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Cat Connect technology solutions increase production, minimize operating costs, and optimize return on investment.
- VisionLink® provides wireless access to machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage, productivity, and diagnostic codes to optimize performance.
CALL NOW TO LEARN MORE
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225