Home :Products :Cat Machines, Work Tools and Attachments :New Cat Machines :Excavators :330F L (2017)
330F L (2017)
The 330F L is a powerful, reliable, fuel-efficient machine. The C7.1 ACERTâ„¢ engine teamed with Caterpillar's stateâ€‘ofâ€‘theâ€‘art hydraulic system give you the ability to move tons of material all day long with tremendous speed and precision.
Engine Model Cat C7.1 ACERT
Net Flywheel Power 235 HP
Bore 4.13 in
Stroke 5.31 in
Displacement 428 in³
Gross Power - SAE J1995 239 HP
Net Power - SAE J1349 235 HP
Operating Weight 69950 lb
Maximum Operating Weight** 69950 lb
Minimum Operating Weight* 64220 lb
Note (1) *6.15 m (20'2") Reach Boom, R2.65CB2 (8'8") Stick, 600 mm (24") TG Shoes, 5.8 mt (6.3 t) Counterweight, 1.76 m3 (2.30 yd3) GD Bucket.
Note (2) **10.2 m (33'6") SLR Boom, 7.85 m (25'9") Stick, 800 mm (31") TG Shoes, 6.75 mt (7.4 t) Counterweight, 0.53 m3 (0.70 yd3) Bucket.
Service Refill Capacities
Fuel Tank Capacity 137.4 gal (US)
Cooling System 7.9 gal (US)
Final Drive - Each 1.6 gal (US)
Hydraulic System - Including Tank 81.9 gal (US)
Hydraulic Tank 46.2 gal (US)
DEF Tank 10.8 gal (US)
Engine Oil - With Filter 6.3 gal (US)
Swing Drive - Each 2.3 gal (US)
Maximum Swing Torque 77350 ft·lbf
Swing Speed 9.6 r/min
Maximum Drawbar Pull 55528 lbf
Maximum Travel Speed 3.2 mile/h
Main System - Maximum Flow - Total 130 gal/min
Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Heavy Lift 5511 psi
Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Normal 5076 psi
Maximum Pressure - Swing 3974 psi
Maximum Pressure - Travel 5366 psi
Pilot System - Maximum Flow 6.1 gal/min
Pilot System - Maximum Pressure 595 psi
ISO 6395 - Spectator Noise 104 dB(A)
ISO 6396 - Operator Noise (Closed) 72 dB(A)
Dimensions - Reach Boom - 6.15 m (20'2"); R3.2CB2 (10'6") Stick
Cab Height - With Top Guard 10.67 ft
Counterweight Clearance** 3.67 ft
Ground Clearance 1.58 ft
Length - Center of Rollers 13.08 ft
Note (1) *Including shoe lug height.
Note (2) **Without shoe lug height.
Shipping Height* 11.08 ft
Shipping Length 34.08 ft
Tail Swing Radius 10.17 ft
Track Gauge 8.5 ft
Track Length 15.92 ft
Transport Width 10.83 ft
Transport Width - 600 mm (24 in) Shoes 10.5 ft
Transport Width - 800 mm (32 in) Shoes 11.08 ft
Maximum Gradeability 35°/70%
Engine RPM - Operation 1750 r/min
Engine RPM - Rating 1800 r/min
Working Ranges - Reach Boom - 6.15 m (20'2"); R3.2CB2 (10'6") Stick
Maximum Cutting Height 32.83 ft
Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8'0") Level Bottom 23.25 ft
Maximum Digging Depth 23.75 ft
Maximum Loading Height 22.83 ft
Maximum Reach - Ground Level 35 ft
Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth 19.58 ft
Minimum Loading Height 7.5 ft
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Smooth multi-function control is built in for easy operation.
- The Heavy Lift mode increases maximum pressure, reducing engine speed and pump flow to improve controllability.
- The emissions package works behind the scenes and won't interrupt the job process.
- The C7.1 ACERT engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV/Korea Tier 4 emission standards, and the diesel particulate filter requires no maintenance.
- Integrated electronics, fuel, air, and aftertreatment reduce fuel consumption and emissions.
- The machine can run on up to B20 biodiesel fuel when blended with ultra-low-sulfur diesel for fuel-saving flexibility.
- Three power modes – high, standard, and eco – help manage fuel consumption.
- Automatic engine speed control lowers rpm based on load for reduced fuel consumption.
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat® compactor, thumb, finishing bucket or tilt bucket.
- Demolition work is easy with a Cat hammer, grapple, shear, or multi-processor.
- Couplers let you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- Optional Cat GRADE with ASSIST automates boom and bucket movements, including tilt buckets, to help operators of all skill levels dig flat bases and the right slopes every time.
- Product Link™/VisionLink® connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
- Cat Grade Control Depth and Slope helps operators work more productively and accurately with less rework.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are reachable at ground level.
- The service door design helps prevent debris entry, and doors latch in place to enhance ease of service.
- The cooling system is to make maintenance easy.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- The large swing bearing is secured with elongated bolts to help handle the most swing-intensive work.
- Abrasion-resistant Cat XT™-6 hose can stand up to high pressures over the long haul.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
CALL NOW TO LEARN MORE
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK OR ASK A QUESTION