Home :Products :Cat Machines, Work Tools and Attachments :New Cat Machines :Excavators :323F L (2017)
323F L (2017)
The CatÂ® 323F L is the most efficient machine in its size class. Cat GRADE with Assist, nearly endless configurations, and multiple Cat work tool options will help you quickly take on all your 23-ton tasks.
Engine Model Cat C7.1 ACERT
Net Flywheel Power 161 HP
Bore 4.1 in
Stroke 5.3 in
Displacement 433 in³
Gross Power - SAE J1995 164 HP
Net Power - SAE J1349 161 HP
Operating Weight 50900 lb
Note Long undercarriage, 4.1 mt (4.5 t) counterweight, R5.7 (18'8") boom, R2.9 (9'6") stick, HD 1.19 m3 (1.56 yd3) bucket and 790 mm (31 in) HD shoes.
Service Refill Capacities
Fuel Tank Capacity 108.3 gal (US)
Cooling System 7.9 gal (US)
Engine Oil 6.6 gal (US)
Final Drive - Each 2.1 gal (US)
Hydraulic System - Including Tank 68.7 gal (US)
Hydraulic Tank 42 gal (US)
DEF Tank 5.3 gal (US)
Swing Drive - Each 2.1 gal (US)
Swing Speed 11 r/min
Swing Torque 45580 ft·lbf
Maximum Drawbar Pull 46090 lbf
Maximum Travel Speed 3.4 mile/h
Main System - Maximum Flow - Total 112 gal/min
Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Heavy Lift 5511 psi
Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Normal 5076 psi
Maximum Pressure - Swing 3698 psi
Maximum Pressure - Travel 5076 psi
Pilot System - Maximum Flow 5.3 gal/min
Pilot System - Maximum Pressure 569 psi
ISO 6395 - Spectator Noise 100 dB(A)
ISO 6396 - Operator Noise (Closed) 68 dB(A)
Dimensions - HD Reach Boom - 5.7 m (18'8"); R2.9 (9'6") Stick
Counterweight Clearance 3.33 ft
Ground Clearance 1.5 ft
Handrail Height 9.92 ft
Length - Center of Rollers 12 ft
Note With HD 1.19 m3 (1.56 yd3) bucket and 790 mm (31 in) shoes.
Shipping Height 10.25 ft
Shipping Length 31.33 ft
Tail Swing Radius 9.25 ft
Track Gauge 7.83 ft
Track Length 14.67 ft
Transport Width - 600 mm (24 in) Shoes 9.75 ft
Transport Width - 700 mm (28 in) Shoes 10.08 ft
Transport Width - 790 mm (31 in) Shoes 10.42 ft
Engine RPM - Operation 1500 r/min
Engine RPM - Travel 1800 r/min
Working Ranges - HD Reach Boom - 5.7 m (18'8"); R2.9 (9'6") Stick
Maximum Cutting Height 30.75 ft
Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8'0") Level Bottom 21.5 ft
Maximum Digging Depth 22.08 ft
Maximum Loading Height 21.33 ft
Maximum Reach - Ground Level 32.33 ft
Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth 16.58 ft
Minimum Loading Height 7.08 ft
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Cat Grade Control Depth and Slope helps operators work more productively and accurately with less rework.
- Optional Cat GRADE with ASSIST automates boom and bucket movements, including tilt buckets, to help operators of all skill levels dig flat bases and the right slopes every time.
- Product Link™/VisionLink® connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
- The machine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards and consumes up to 5% less fuel than the machine it replaces.
- Power modes and constant engine speed control help manage fuel consumption.
- Smooth, controlled lifting without time limit is available with the Heavy Lift function.
- Maximum breakout force is available at all times.
- Heavy-duty reach, heavy counterweight, and super long reach options help you take on any job.
- Cat buckets, thumbs, and compactors make utility and finishing work fast and flawless.
- Cat hammers, grapples, shears, and multi-processors make demolition work quick and easy.
- Cat couplers let you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- See the whole money-making attachment lineup at www.cat.com/attachments.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are reachable at ground level.
- Service doors prevent debris entry and latch in place to enhance service speed.
- The cooling system adjusts up and out of the way to make maintenance easy.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- Monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 42 languages.
- Robot welded, Caterpillar designed booms and sticks are built for long service and backed with a three year, 10,000 hour warranty.
- Cat XT™ hydraulic hose can stand up to high pressures over the long haul.
- Upper and lower frames are reinforced, and box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increase undercarriage life.
- Heavy-duty bottom guards protect components from track debris and site material.
CALL NOW TO LEARN MORE
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK OR ASK A QUESTION