320F L (2017)
The Cat® 320F L is built for those who need strong, reliable performance at a low cost per hour. The machine features an efficient C4.4 ACERT™ engine that's light on fuel. It also has a proven hydraulic system that will help you take on a variety of tasks. Unlike other brands in its size class, the machine comes equipped with more unique attributes: Robust structures, strong and stable undercarriage, a quiet and comfortable roll-over protective structure (ROPS) cab, and easy-to-reach service points are just a few. Bottom line: If you are looking for a reliable, durable, low-cost-per-hour excavator to get your work done – backed by unmatched support from a brand you can trust – look no further than the 320F L. It simply makes a great deal of business sense.
- Cat C4.4 ACERT U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV engine burns up to 8.5% less fuel than the Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB 320 with similar lift and stability.
- Constant engine speed control manages pump and engine rpm for improved fuel efficiency.
- Heavy Lift function makes for smooth, controlled lifting without time limitation.
- Maximum bucket breakout force is available 100% of the time without time limitation.
- Demolition work is easy with a Cat hammer, grapple, shear, or multi-processor.
- Utility and finishing work is fast and flawless with a Cat compactor, thumb, finishing bucket or tilt bucket.
- See the whole money-making attachment line for your machine at www.cat.com/attachments.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 42 languages.
- Most service points like grease points and fluid taps are reachable at ground level.
- Wide service doors and one-piece hood make for easy access.
- Easy-to-reach pressure taps and S·O·SSM ports help maximize uptime.
- An electric fuel priming pump speeds up starts and fuel system maintenance.
- Boom and sticks are built for long service.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increase undercarriage life.
- The high-pressure fuel system with high-pressure pump and injectors are made for long-term durability and reliability.
- The large swing bearing is secured with elongated bolts to help handle the most swing-intensive work.
- The hydraulic activation lever locks out all hydraulic functions.
- Handrail, anti-skid plating, and countersunk bolts reduce slipping and tripping.
- The full-length firewall separates the pump and engine compartments.
- The standard rearview camera and mirrors enhance visibility.
- Cat Connect technology increases job site efficiency.
- Product Link™/VisionLink® connects owners to equipment and critical information like machine location, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225