• Match the excavator to the job with power modes; let Smart mode automatically match engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions.
• The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need forprecise digging requirements.
• Valve priority puts hydraulic pressure and flow where you command it to go for fast light- to medium-load cycle times.
• The engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards with an aftertreatment system that requires no operator input or downtime.
• Add auxiliary hydraulics to do more work with a range of Catattachments.
• Product Link™ comes standard so you can remotely monitor machine health, location, hours, and fuel consumption on demand through the VisionLink® online interface.
Reliable, High and Low, Heat and Cold
• Work up to 3000 m (9,840 ft) above sea level without de-rating.
• Standard high-ambient temperature capability is 52º C (125º F) withcold start capability at –32º C (–25º F).
• Auto warm up speeds up hydraulic oil warming in cold temperatures
and helps prolong the life of components.
• Grease sealed between track pins and bushings reduces travel noise
and prevents debris from entering to increase undercarriage life.
• The track guiding guards help keep the excavator track aligned when traveling and working on slopes.
• The sloped track frame prevents mud and debris accumulation,
helping reduce risk of track damage.
Work in Comfort in the All-New Cab
• The Comfort cab has a wide seat that adjusts for operators of allsizes.
• Control the excavator comfortably with easy-to-reach controls alllocated in front of you.
• Standard automatic climate control keeps you at the right temperature all shift long.
• Advanced viscous mounts reduce cab vibration by up to 50 percent
over previous excavator models.
• Stow your gear with plenty of in-cab storage beneath and behind the seat, overhead, and in the consoles. A cup holder, document holder, bottle holder, and coat hook are also provided.
• Use the standard radio’s USB ports and Bluetooth® technology toconnect to personal devices.
Simple to Operate
• Start the engine with a push button; use a Bluetooth key fob, smartphone app, or the unique Operator ID function.
• Program your power mode and joystick preferences using OperatorID; the excavator will remember what you set each time
you go to work.
• Navigate quickly on the standard high-resolution 203 mm (8in) touchscreen monitor or with the aid of the jog dial control.
• Not sure how a function works or how to maintain the excavator?
Always have the operator’s manual at your fingertips in the touchscreen monitor.
• Find the tool you need – even if it’s hidden beneath overgrowth or debris. The available Bluetooth reader can search for any work tool equipped with Cat asset tracking devices up to a range of 60 meters (200 feet).
• Expect up to 20 percent less maintenance cost than the 320F. (Savings calculated over 12,000 machine hours.)
• Do all daily maintenance at ground level.
• Check engine oil level quickly and safely with the new ground-level engine oil dipstick; fill and check engine oil on top of the machine with a conveniently located second dipstick.
• Track your excavator’s filter life and maintenance intervals via the in-cab monitor.
• Do no required maintenance on the Cat Clean Emissions Module.
• Fuel filters are synchronized to be changed at 1,000 hours – doublethe interval from the previous filters.
• Expect the new air intake filter with precleaner to last up to 1,000hours – a 100 percent increase over the previous filter.
• The new hydraulic oil filter provides improved filtrationperformance, anti-drain valves to keep oil clean when the filter is replaced, and longer life with a 3,000 hour replacement interval – 50 percentlonger than previous filter designs.
• High-efficiency cooling fans run only when needed; you can program intervals so they automatically reverse to keep cores clean without interrupting your work.
• S·O·S ports simplify maintenance and allow for quick, easy extraction of samples for fluid analysis.
• Access 100 percent of daily maintenance points from ground level – no need for you to climb on top of the excavator.
• Keep your excavator secure with Operator ID. Use your PIN code
onthe monitor to enable the pushbutton starting feature.
• The standard ROPS cab meets ISO 12117-2:2008 requirements.
• Enjoy great visibility into the trench, in each swing direction, and behind you with the help of smaller cab posts and larger windows.
• A rearview camera and a right-side-view camera are standard.
• The new right-hand service platform design provides easy, safe, and quick access to upper service platform; the service platform steps use anti-skid punch plate to prevent slipping.
• The handrails comply with ISO 2867:2011 requirements.
- Cat C4.4 ACERT™ electronically-controlled turbo-charged Tier 4 Final diesel engine
- Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emissions standards.
- Two selectable power modes
- One-touch low idle with automatic engine speed control
- Automatic engine idle shutdown
- Recommended for use up to 4500 m altitude (14,764 ft) with engine power derate above 3000 m (9,842.5 ft).
- 52° C (125° F) high-ambient cooling capacity
- Cold starting capability for - 32° C (- 25° F)
- Double element air filter with integrated pre-cleaner
- Electric fuel priming pump
- Reversible electric cooling fans
- Biodiesel capability up to B20
- Boom and stick regeneration circuits
- Electronic main control valve
- Auto warm up
- Automatic two-speed travel
- Boom and stick drift reduction valve
- Element type main hydraulic filter
- 3 Buttons Joysticks
- Electronic main pump
- Electric refueling pump(Europe only)
STANDARD COMFORT CAB
- ROPS, standard sound suppression
- High-resolution 8 " (203 mm) LCD touchscreen monitor
- Automatic Bi-level air conditioner
- Jog dial and shortcut keys for monitor control
- Keyless push-to-start engine control
- Height-adjustable console, 3-steps with tool
- Mechanically adjustable seat suspension
- Seat belt, retractable (51 mm [2"] width)
- Fixed left side console
- Bluetooth® integrated radio with USB ports
- 12V DC outlets
- Document storage
- Cup and bottle holders
- Two-piece front window, openable
- Steel hatch, openable
- Upper radial wiper with 70/30 w/washer
- LED dome and lower interior lights
- Roller front sunscreen
- Beacon ready
- Washable floor mat
- Straight travel pedal (US Only)
UNDERCARRIAGE AND STRUCTURES
- Tiedown points on base frame (ISO 15818 Compliant)
- Standard bottom guards
- Standard travel motor guards
- Grease lubricated track links
- (4200 kg ( 9,260lb) counterweight
- Standard swing frame
- Standard swing bearing
- Base frame with standard track rollers and standard carrier rollers
- Final drive with standard travel motor
- Machine electronic control module (x2)
- 1000 CCA maintenance-free batteries (x2)
- Centralized electrical disconnect switch
- Programmable time-delay LED working lights
- LED chassis light, LH boom light for reach-850 lumens
BOOM, STICKS AND LINKAGES
- 5.7 m (18'8") reach boom
- 2.9 m (9'6") stick
- 790 mm (31" ) triple grouser track shoes
- Bucket linkage, B1-family with lifting eye
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Rearview camera and side RH mirror
- Rear and right hand sideview camera (Europe)
- Neutral lever (lock out) for all controls
- Anti-skid plate and countersunk bolts on service platform
- Ground-level accessible secondary engine shutoff switch in cab
- RH hand rail and hand hold (ISO 2867 compliant)
- Travel alarm (US only)
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Sampling ports for Scheduled Oil Sampling (S·O·S℠)
- Grouped location for engine oil and fuel filters
- Ground level 2nd dipstick for engine oil
- Remote flash
- Hammer return filter circuit
- Combined flow/high pressure aux circuit
- Simplified combined Circuit (2 Way)
- Quick coupler circuit for Cat Pin Grabber
- Slider joysticks
- Smart boom (Europe only)
- LED chassis light, LH & RH boom lights for reach, cab lights- 850 lumens
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Radiator screen
- RH side mirror for use with RH sideview camera or 360° visibility (Europe)
- Heavy duty buckets 1.0m3(1.31yd3)
CALL NOW TO LEARN MORE
Ed Rottmann865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225