The Cat® 308E2 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator delivers high performance, durability and versatility in a compact design to help you work in a variety of applications.
Engine Model Cat® C3.3B
Net Power 65 HP
Bore 3.7 in
Displacement 203.2 in³
Gross Power - ISO 14396 66.6 HP
Net Power - ISO 9249 65 HP
Rated Net Power - 2,400 rpm - ISO 9249/EEC 80/1269 65 HP
Stroke 4.7 in
Operating Weight 18519 lb
Operating Weight - With Cab 18519 lb
Ground Pressure 5.26 psi
Gradeability - Maximum 30°
Maximum Traction Force - High Speed 8408 lb
Maximum Traction Force - Low Speed 14500 lb
Travel Speed - High 3.17 mile/h
Travel Speed - Low 1.74 mile/h
Auxiliary Circuit - Primary (280 bar/4,061 psi) 33.8 gal/min
Auxiliary Circuit - Secondary (280 bar/4,061 psi) 16.9 gal/min
Digging Force - Bucket 13534 lb
Digging Force - Stick - Long 7891 lb
Digging Force - Stick - Standard 9015 lb
Operating Pressure - Equipment 4061 psi
Operating Pressure - Swing 3481 psi
Operating Pressure - Travel 4061 psi
Pump Flow at 2,000 rpm 39.6 gal/min
Machine Swing Speed 11 r/min
Boom Swing - Left 60°
Boom Swing - Right 50°
Width 91.3 in
Height 17.7 in
Dig Depth 14.2 in
Lift Height 15 in
Service Refill Capacities
Cooling System 3.7 gal (US)
Engine Oil 3 gal (US)
Hydraulic Tank 21.7 gal (US)
Fuel Tank 33 gal (US)
Hydraulic System 24.8 gal (US)
Counterweight 551 lb
Machine Overhang 11 in
Machine Overhang with Counterweight 16 in
Maximum Dig Depth 13.62 ft
Stick Length - Long 7.25 ft
Stick Length - Standard 5.5 ft
Average Exterior Sound Pressure 99 dB(A) ISO 6395 – Dynamic Test
Dynamic Operator Sound Pressure 70 dB(A) ISO 6396
Air Conditioning System
Air Conditioning The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 1.3 kg (2.9 lb) of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 1.9 metric tonnes (4,189 lb).
Emissions Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IIIB emission standards.
Note Load sensing hydraulics with variable displacement piston pump.
Note Automatic swing break, spring applied, hydraulic release.
Note (1) Each track is driven by one independent 2-speed motor.
Note (2) Drive modules are integrated into the roller frame for total protection.
Note (3) Straight line travel when tracking and operating the front linkage simultaneously.
Note (1) Weight with rubber tracks, bucket, operator (75 kg/165 lb), full fuel and auxiliary lines.
Note (2) Weight varies depending on machine configuration.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- The durable hoods and frame and the compact radius design of the 308E2 CR let you work comfortably and confidently in confined areas.
- The operator environment includes a high quality suspension seat, easy to adjust armrests and 100% pilot controls which offer consistent and long-lasting controllability.
- High Definition Hydraulic System provides a load sensing and flow sharing capability leading to operational precision, efficient performance and greater controllability.
- Power on Demand provides optimal efficiency and performance the moment you need it. This automatic system ensures fuel efficiency through appropriate engine rating to meet all operational needs as required.
- Broad range of Cat Work Tools make the Cat Mini Excavator a versatile machine, able to meet the requirements of any job site.
- 180 degrees of bucket rotation provides greater material retention during truck loading and easier flat wall digging without having to reposition the machine.
- Front shovel bucket orientation provides the operator with more ways to get the job done faster.
- COMPASS Control Panel is a standard feature that allows the operator to easily adjust auxiliary flows to achieve the optimal work tool performance, activate auto idle for improved fuel efficiency and utilize the security system to ensure protection of valuable assets with the simple touch of a button.
- The Site Reference System included in the COMPASS monitor provides output from pitch and roll sensors to aid in grading and level trenching. This impacts accuracy and productivity for job site finishing.
- Rearview camera improves operator productivity and efficiency through increased visibility, making work easier to complete.
- Convenient service and maintenance requirements include ease of access to daily check points, 500 hour engine oil and filter change period, 500 hour grease interval on front implement, S·O·SSM oil sampling valve and overall long term durability.
- All Cat Mini Excavators from 3.5 metric tons to 8 metric tons are ROPS, TOPS and Top Guard Level II certified and include the Cat Interlock (hydraulic lockout) System, a certified accumulator which allows for auxiliary pressure to be released, making connecting and disconnecting work tools safer and easier, and a travel alarm. All of these safety features are standard on the E2 model lineup (travel alarm optional in Europe).
- Cat C3.3B diesel engine (meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IIIB emission standards)
- Automatic engine idle
- Automatic engine shut-off
- Automatic two speed travel
- Diesel Particulate Filter (North America only)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (North America only)
- Fuel and water separator
- Power on demand
- 1-way and 2-way (combined function)
- Automatic swing parking brake
- Auxiliary hydraulic lines
- Adjustable auxiliary relief
- Auxiliary line quick disconnects
- Cat interlock system: hydraulic lockout
- Continuous auxiliary flow
- Ecology drain
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- High definition hydraulics
- Load sensing/flow sharing
- 100% pilot control ergonomic joysticks
- Adjustable armrests
- Air conditioning/heat
- COMPASS: complete, operation, maintenance, performance and security system
- Multiple languages
- Cup holder
- High back suspension seat, heated
- Hydraulic neutral lockout bar
- Interior light
- Literature holder
- Pattern changer (optional in Europe)
- Radio (optional in Europe)
- Site reference system: leveling
- Tool storage area
- Travel control pedals with hand levers
- Washable floor mat
- Windshield wiper
- Dozer blade with float function
- Track, rubber belt, 450 mm (18 in) width
- Tie down eyes on track frame
- Towing eye on base frame
- 180 degree bucket rotation
- Certified lifting eye on bucket linkage (optional in Europe)
- Front shovel capable
- Thumb ready stick
- 12 volt electrical system
- 60 ampere alternator
- 650 CCA maintenance free battery
- Fuse box
- Ignition key start/stop switch
- Slow blow fuse
- Warning horn
LIGHTS AND MIRRORS
- Cab and boom light with time delay capability
- Mirror, rear view, cab left
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Anti-theft system (COMPASS)
- Caterpillar Corporate “One Key” System
- Door locks
- Lockable fuel cap
- Rearview camera
- Retractable seat belt
- Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) (ISO 12117-2)
- Tip Over Protective Structure (TOPS) (ISO 12117)
- Top guard – ISO 10262 (Level II)
- Travel alarm (optional in Europe)
- Engine block heater
- Quick coupler lines
- Boom lowering check valve (Standard on VAB configuration.)
- Stick lowering check valve (Standard on VAB configuration.)
- Secondary auxiliary hydraulic lines (Standard on VAB configuration.)
- Blade, weld on
- Track, triple grouser (steel), 450 mm (18 in)
- Track, triple grouser (steel) with rubber pad, 450 mm (18 in)
- Track, triple grouser (steel), 600 mm (24 in)
- Quick coupler: manual or hydraulic
- Full range of performance matched work tools
- Auger, hammer, shear, ripper
LIGHTS AND MIRRORS
- Mirror, cab rear
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Battery disconnect
- Front wire mesh guard
- Front steel plate guard
- Rain guard
- Product Link™
- Counterweight, extra, 1121 kg (2,493 lb) (Standard on VAB configuration.)
CALL NOW TO LEARN MORE
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225