The Cat small dragline series offers the latest in dragline technology and innovation, providing the highest levels of productivity and reliability and lowest total cost of ownership.
Bucket Capability 24 to 34 m3 (31 to 44 yd3)
Boom Length 75 to 101 m (246 to 331 ft)
Working Weight - Approximate 1 770 000 to 1 988 000 kg (3,902,000 to 4,382,000 lb)
Dimensions - Working Ranges
Boom Lengths 75 to 101 m (246 to 331 ft)
Bucket Capabilities 46-61 m3 (60-80 yd3)
Rated Suspended Load 71 000 to 102 100 kg (156,500 to 225,000 lb)
BENEFITS & FEATURES
A Century of Leadership
More than 1,100 of these draglines have been produced and delivered to every major continent over the past century - more than any other mining dragline manufacturer. Today, Caterpillar continues to lead the way in the evolution of these excavators and maintains the expertise to keep them operating reliably.
We will accomplish this goal through coordinated efforts and accountability at all levels of our organization. Cat draglines improve the safety of mine operations in many ways, such as reducing the amount of personnel necessary to move massive amounts of material and providing a safe, environmentally-controlled operator cabin.
Global Dragline Service & Support
At Caterpillar, the connection between machine uptime and customer profitability is well understood. In order to ensure that a customer's dragline investment provides the highest level of performance, productivity and financial return, we offer a stable of top-quality, globally-available service and support resources.
Our application engineers work collaboratively with existing and potential dragline customers, considering factors such as digging environment, mine life, mine plan and annual production targets, among others, to determine the proper dragline configuration for each customer's mine site.
Cat mechanical upgrade solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Major dragline structure repair/replacement for improved reliability and productivity enhancement
- Boom modifications to optimize Rated Suspended Load (RSL), operating radius, digging depth and dumping height
- Re-engineered components for improved performance
Cat electric upgrade solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Drive System upgrades for enhanced performance (AC & DC)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) & Human Machine Interface (HMI) upgrades for enhanced safety and availability
- Production Monitoring System for optimized productivity
- Onboard troubleshooting & remote diagnostics for improved reliability
Dragline Relocation & Field Assembly
The ability to offer a turn-key solution of OEM dragline parts, dragline service expertise and local resources positions Caterpillar as an industry-leading provider of dragline relocation and field assembly solutions. Likewise, the unmatched institutional knowledge of current and legacy dragline models enables informed upgrade recommendations, leading to more productive and reliable operations following relocation.
Caterpillar product trainers have years of experience with hands-on and classroom training, offering the necessary skills to implement changes on all aspects of operation, machine management and maintenance. In addition, Caterpillar utilizes cutting-edge technologies to improve knowledge retention, increase training efficiency and create a safer learning environment via machine simulation. Around the world, Caterpillar provides total training solutions and support.
Multiple Specifications Available
- Bucket capabilities: 24 to 34 m3 (31 to 45 yd3)
- Boom length options: 75 to 101 m (246 to 330 ft)
- Rated Suspended Load (RSL) capabilities: 71 000 to 102 100 kg (156,500 to 225,000 lb)
- Approximate working weight range: 1 770 000 to 1 988 000 kg (3,902,000 to 4,382,000 lb)
- Provides environmentally friendly means of overburden removal: consumes less power, produces less heat and noise, and emits fewer greenhouse gases than other methods of overburden removal
CALL NOW TO LEARN MORE
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225