Factory installed guarding and debris-resistant features help protect vital machine components to maximize service life and uptime. Its versatility makes the D9T Waste Handler a powerful and highly maneuverable machine for dozing and compacting waste, as well as an ideal fine grading machine to place just the right depth of cover material.
- Hinged cleanout slot covers offer quick access to the front side of the radiator cores for cleaning.
- Engine enclosures have perforated hood and side panels to help prevent airborne debris from entering the engine compartment and helps reduce radiator plugging.
- Turbine Engine Precleaner and Dust Ejector delivers clean air and provides longer filter life. The intake air is spun by a flow driven impeller. Debris stratifies along the outer wall and is ejected back into the environment, allowing only precleaned air to continue to the engine's air filter.
- High-capacity ducted alternator provides additional power required for electrical accessories. Ducting is provided that helps prevent debris from entering into the alternator for longer life.
- Sealed Bottom Guards* help protect against contact damage and help keep debris out of vital machine compartments.
- Clamshell Guards* are designed to optimize performance in waste handling applications. Using clamshell guards with inspection covers will protect the final drive seal from damage due to winding of wire, nylon strapping, fishing line, etc.
- D9T Waste Handling Undercarriage* includes guarded idlers and guarded pivot shaft seal, and front track roller frames that can accept front striker bars.
- Standard operator controls and platform with quick opening floor plates* to aid in regular cleaning.
- Wrapped exhaust* includes steel covered, insulated exhaust shields for the exhaust manifolds, turbo and muffler inlet tube.
- Cat landfill blades increase the dozing capacity in trash and help prevent material from spilling over the blade and entering the radiator.
- Front striker bars angled design helps prevent debris from riding up the track during tractor reversal to prevent material from damaging the fenders or fuel and hydraulic tanks.
- Rear striker bar includes a striker bar, storage box, drawbar, three slab counterweight, fast fuel system, and transmission guard. The bar is used to knock material off of the tracks during forward operation to prevent material from packing between the track and fender.
- Trapezoidal hole track shoes help extends service life by reducing refuse packing within the track. The trapezoidal hole design allows the sprocket to punch out most dirt and debris help extend track pin life.
- Powered cab air precleaner includes an additional centrifugal precleaner to separate excess dust particles before the air enters the cab fresh air filter extending filter life.
- Guarding helps protect implement hydraulic oil tank, DEF tank (serial prefix REX) and fuel tank in high debris landfill applications.
- Tilt cylinder lines guard helps protect hydraulic lines from contact damage, while maintaining hose flexibility.
- Halogen, HID or LED lights are mounted up and away from the concentrated debris environment for excellent illumination for optimum visibility under low light conditions.
- Major components of Cat dozers are designed to be rebuilt. The Cat Certified Rebuild program conserves natural resources by delivering a cost effective second and even third life for our machines.
- Fuel saving features like Enhanced Auto Shift help decrease overall fuel consumption.
- Ecology drains allow fluids to be easily captured for recycling or proper disposal.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225