D6T WH (NEW)
The new D6T dozer makes high efficiency dozing easy. A smooth-shifting, fully automatic four-speed Cat® transmission continuously optimizes the power train for the application. You save a significant amount of fuel and operator effort, without sacrificing durability, power or productivity. Specialized guarding and durability features are designed and factory installed to take on the demands of waste applications.
- Specialized guarding throughout the machine helps protect major components like the chassis, fuel tank and hydraulic tank from impact and airborne debris.
- Multi-layer final drive guards, including a labyrinth-style guard with 90-degree turns, help keep dirt and debris away from the Duo-Cone™ seal to protect final drive oil.
- Pivot shaft seal guards help prevent debris from entering and damaging seals.
- Striker bars help prevent debris from damaging the machine, and added seals help reduce the amount of material entering engine and transmission compartments.
- Tilt cylinder with rotating bushing type design help wrapping materials to roll off hoses.
- Heavy duty hinged radiator guard protects radiator and fan from penetration by material coming straight in or from under the blade.
- Cooling system designed for high debris environments, with automatic reversing fan and swing-out access for cleanout.
- Laminated thermal shields and insulated Clean Emissions Module.
- Hinged belly guard for easy cleaning.
- Landfill blades and center-hole track shoes help you optimize your waste handler for the job.
- Lights mounted up and away from main debris area for protection, while still giving you plenty of light on the work area.
- New, fully automatic four-speed lock-up clutch transmission continuously optimizes gear and engine speed for the application without added operator input.
- Added gear between first and second, and seamless lock-up clutch engagement, for exceptionally smooth shifting.
- Full-time Auto Shift for significantly better fuel efficiency with less operator effort – without sacrificing performance.
- Up to 20 percent more fuel efficient* – as much as 30 percent better in lighter load applications.
- Sustainable: fuel savings reduces CO2 production by an average of approximately 16.6 metric tons (17.7 tons) per year.
- Automatically maintain established blade position with Cat GRADE with Slope Assist (Standard). Finish jobs faster, with better surface quality and significantly less operator effort. No additional hardware required.
- Whether production dozing or finish grading, take on 3D design plans more efficiently with Cat GRADE with 3D (Optional). Factory integrated grade control system features cab roof-mounted GNSS antennas to eliminate blade masts and cables. Includes AutoCarry™ to further boost productivity.
- Versatile, scalable Cat AccuGrade™ (Optional) is a dealer-installed grade control system. Choice of Laser, Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) or Universal Total Station (UTS) so you get the right level of accuracy to match your job requirements.
- Factory equip your dozer for easy installation of an AccuGrade system with the AccuGrade Ready Option (ARO) (Optional).
- Manage your fleet more effectively and profitably with Product Link™/VisionLink® remote monitoring.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225