From pushing trash to spreading cover, and cell construction to closing, Cat® Waste Handlers are designed and manufactured from the frame up to take on the demands of landfill work.
Engine Model Cat C7.1 ACERT™
Flywheel Power 182 HP
Bore 4.1 in
Stroke 5.3 in
Displacement 433 in³
Net Power - 1,800 rpm - ISO 9249/SAE J1349 166 HP
Net Power - 1,800 rpm - ISO 9249/SAE J1349 (DIN) 168 HP
Net Power - Maximum - ISO 14396 at 2,200 rpm 178 HP
Net Power - Maximum - SAE J1995 at 2,200 rpm 182 HP
Operating Weight 40818 lb
Operating Weight - LGP Waste Handler 44749 lb
Operating Weight - XL Waste Handler 40818 lb
Shipping Weight - LGP Waste Handler 43642 lb
Shipping Weight - XL Waste Handler 40029 lb
Dimensions - LGP
Ground Clearance 18.8 in
Ground Pressure 4.5 psi
Height - Grouser 2.2 in
Length - Basic Tractor - With Drawbar* 166.2 in
Length - Track on Ground 122.7 in
Machine Height - Grouser Tip - Exhaust Stack 126.9 in
Note *Add 957 mm (37.7 in) to length of basic tractor (with drawbar) with ripper (with tip at ground line).
Track Gauge 85 in
Width - Tractor - Without Trunnions 118 in
Dimensions - XL
Ground Clearance 14.3 in
Ground Pressure 6.7 psi
Height - Grouser 2.6 in
Length - Basic Tractor - With Drawbar* 157.3 in
Length - Track on Ground 101.6 in
Machine Height - Grouser Tip - Exhaust Stack 122.4 in
Note *Add 1185 mm (46.7 in) to length of basic tractor (with drawbar) with SU blade added. Add 957 mm (37.7 in) to length of basic tractor (with drawbar) with ripper (with tip at ground line).
Track Gauge 74.4 in
Width - Tractor - Without Trunnions 98.4 in
Blades - Capacity (SAE J1265)
LGP VPAT 5.1 yd³
LGP VPAT - Landfill* 7.39 yd³
Note *Blade capacity with trash rack.
XL SU 5.6 yd³
XL VPAT 4.3 yd³
XL VPAT Landfill* 8.29 yd³
Blades - Width - Over End Bits
LGP VPAT 13.38 ft
LGP VPAT - Landfill* 12.89 ft
Note *Blade capacity with trash rack.
XL SU 10.33 ft
XL VPAT 10.75 ft
XL VPAT Landfill* 10.23 ft
Emissions Tier 4 Final/Stage IV/Korea Tier 4 Final
Net Power - Maximum - ISO 14396 (DIN) at 2,200 rpm 180 HP
Note (1) All non road Tier 4, Stage IIIB and IV, and Korea Tier 4 Final diesel engines are required to use only Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuels containing 15 ppm (EPA), 10 ppm (EU) (mg/kg) sulfur or less. Biodiesel blends up to B20 (20% blend by volume) are a
Note (2) Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) used in Cat Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems must meet the requirements outlined in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 22241.
Note (3) The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 1.6 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 2.288 metric tonnes.
0.5 Forward 1.6 mile/h
0.5 Reverse 1.9 mile/h
0.7 Forward 1.7 mile/h
0.7 Reverse 2.1 mile/h
1.5 Forward 2.7 mile/h
1.5 Reverse 3.4 mile/h
1.7 Forward 3 mile/h
1.7 Reverse 3.7 mile/h
2.5 Forward 4.7 mile/h
2.5 Reverse 5.9 mile/h
2.7 Forward 5.2 mile/h
2.7 Reverse 6.5 mile/h
1.0 Forward 2.1 mile/h
2.0 Forward 3.6 mile/h
3.0 Forward 6.1 mile/h
1.0 Reverse 2.5 mile/h
2.0 Reverse 4.4 mile/h
3.0 Reverse 7.6 mile/h
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Specialized guarding throughout the machine helps protect major components like the chassis, fuel tank and hydraulic tank from impact and airborne debris.
- Multi-layer final drive guards help keep dirt and debris away from the Duo-Cone™ seal to protect final drive oil.
- Pivot shaft seal guards to help prevent debris from entering and damaging seals.
- Striker bars help prevent debris from damaging the machine, and added seals help reduce the amount of material entering engine and transmission compartments.
- Tilt cylinder with rotating bushing type design help wrapping materials to roll off hoses.
- Heavy duty hinged radiator guard protects radiator and fan from penetration by material coming straight in or from under the blade.
- Cooling system designed for high debris environments, with automatic reversing fan and swing-out access for cleanout.
- Laminated thermal shields and insulated Clean Emissions Module.
- Hinged belly guard for easy cleaning.
- Landfill blades and center-hole track shoes help you optimize your waste handler for the job.
- Lights mounted up and away from main debris area for protection, while still giving you plenty of light on the work area.
- New transmission with a lock-up clutch torque converter automatically selects the drive mode best suited to your application.
- Up to 15% improvement in fuel efficiency and 10% more productivity* in most applications.
- Enhanced Auto Shift (Standard) helps save fuel by automatically upshifting/downshifting to maintain the most efficient gear based on load. Three different settings, 3-speed, 6-speed and fine adjustment mode, allow you to optimize tractor performance for waste applications.
- Comfortable, quiet operator station with excellent visibility and air handling features to help keep dust out/provide air filtration.
- Low effort, responsive controls for precision and ease of operation.
- Selectable electro-hydraulic maps let you set implement response to match operator preferences and application.
- Rear vision camera available to enhance visibility behind the machine.
- Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV/Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards with emissions technology that is transparent – no action required from the operator, no stopping for regeneration.
Cat Connect Technology
- Cat GRADE with Slope Assist (Standard) automatically maintains pre-established blade angles to save time, increase finish quality and reduce operator effort, especially for cover work. Experienced operators can work more productively; less experienced operators can achieve better quality results more quickly.
- Cat Slope Indicate (Standard) shows cross slope and mainfall on the primary machine display to help operators work more confidently.
- Cat GRADE with 3D (Optional – available late 2016) is an integrated grade control system that helps operators grade with more accuracy and efficiency. Antennas mount on top of the cab – not on the blade – so they are safely out of the way of landfill debris.
- Cat AccuGrade™ (Optional) machine control and guidance option helps operators improve productivity and accuracy by as much as 50% over conventional methods.
- Cat AccuGrade Ready Option (ARO) (Optional) allows you to easily install or upgrade to Cat AccuGrade 2D and 3D grade-control systems to add versatility and resale value to your machine.
- Remote monitoring with Product Link™/VisionLink® helps you manage your fleet more effectively and profitably.
CALL NOW TO LEARN MORE
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK OR ASK A QUESTION