The D6K2 dozer is smarter and more efficient than ever. It comes equipped with standard Grade technologies like Slope Assist to make it easier for even less experienced operators to get more quality work done in less time. But intelligence is only part of the package – Eco Modes and a new power train deliver up to 17 percent more fuel efficiency, while providing superior maneuverability, faster steering response and greater capability to utilize full blade loads. This dozer also retains its optimal balance and undercarriage design for outstanding performance in finish grading applications. The D6K2 meets Tier 4 Final/Stage IV/Korea Tier 4 emission standards.
Powerful Drive Train
Implement and Steering Controls
- Single joystick for speed, direction and steering; includes thumb wheel for speed adjustment and traction control.
- Dozer/implement controls give you 6-way control of the VPAT blade and allows power pitch adjustment. Blade shake feature helps shed sticky material.
- Improved implement valve provides faster response. Intuitive, precise electro-hydraulic controls with sensitivity adjustment – fine, medium, coarse.
- Rear vision camera (Optional) for enhanced visibility behind the machine.
- Improved heating/ ventilation/air conditioning system cools faster; circulates air closer to the operator for more comfort.
- New bi-directional control (Standard) – dial preselected forward/reverse gears for reduced effort and improved efficiency. Save the settings as operator profile for even more convenience.
- Added comfort options like heated/ventilated seat and heated control handles.
- Technologies like Slope Assist and Stable Blade are integrated right into the dozer to help even less experienced operators achieve a quality grade more quickly, and with fewer inputs.
- Joystick controls are intuitive and precise.
- Machine balance and undercarriage are designed for faster finish grading.
- A rear vision camera is available to enhance visibility behind the machine.
- Machine width and folding blade option allow for easy transport.
- Meets Tier 4 Final/Stage IV/Korea Tier 4 emission standards.
- Emissions technology that is transparent – no action required from the operator, no stopping for regeneration.
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) use typically about 2.5 percent of fuel consumption – provides excellent overall fluid efficiency.
- Diesel Particulate Filter designed for the life of the engine – no need to clean out.
- Pump automatically purges DEF lines to help prevent freezing.
- When refilling Diesel Exhaust Fluid, a tone will sound (with key on) when tank is nearly full.
GRADE for Dozers
- Rugged Variable Pitch Angle Tilt (VPAT) blade allows you to hydraulically adjust lift, angle and tilt for precise results.
- Wide blade helps you get more work done in less time.
- Blade shake feature for easy removal of material.
- Folding blade option helps limit transport width.
- Power pitch option lets you easily adjust blade to optimum pitch for your application using buttons on the right hand control.
- Optimized undercarriage – eight bottom rollers/two carrier rollers for smoother ride and improved finish grading. New equalizer bar design supports faster fine grading speed.
- Choose Heavy Duty undercarriage for aggressive applications like land clearing, side-slopes or rocky terrain.
- Choose SystemOne™ undercarriage that is designed to work and wear as a system for longer life and lower costs in abrasive or low/moderate impact applications.
- A broad choice of track shoe designs and widths help you further optimize your machine for performance and longer life.
- Large, hinged door on the left side of the engine compartment for easy access to all regular engine maintenance points.
- Larger access panel to engine oil filter and new panel for easy access to fuel filter.
- Easy ground-level access to hydraulic filters located in the left rear service compartment.
- Grouped maintenance and diagnostic points.
- Ground level access to Diesel Exhaust Fluid fill.
- Updated track roller frame design for easier cleanout.
- Optional bracket mounts to rear of machine to keep a shovel handy.
- Optional onboard refueling pump is designed to make remote fueling from a fuel drum safer and faster.
- Cat C4.4 ACERT diesel engine turbocharged
- Tier 4 Final/Stage IV/Korea Tier 4 Certified Engine with Aftertreatment
- Aftercooler, Air to Air (ATAAC)
- Glowplug starting aid
- 3000 meter altitude operation capability without derating
- Hydraulically driven, variable speed fan
- Aluminum bar plate cooling system (radiator, power train, aftercooler)
- Air cleaner with integrated precleaner, dust ejector and under hood air intake
- Dual path, electronic control, closed-loop hydrostatic transmission
- Electric fuel priming pump
- Fuel/water separator
- Automatic Traction Control
- Programmable/selectable bi‑directional speed control
- Engine Idle Shutdown
- Auto Engine Speed Control
- Cat GRADE with Slope Assist
- Cat Stable Blade
- Cat Slope Indicate
- Product Link ready cellular or satellite (Product Link licensing not available in all areas. Please consult your Cat dealer for details.)
- SystemOne or Heavy Duty undercarriage
- Center tread, sprocketed idler with SystemOne, standard idler with HD
- Lifetime lubricated track rollers (8) and idlers
- Carrier rollers (2)
- Hydraulic track adjusters
- Guards, front/rear guiding
- Replaceable sprocket rim segments
- Three valve hydraulics
- Load sensing hydraulics
- Back-up alarm
- 12V converter, 10A
- Diagnostic connector
- Batteries, heavy duty, maintenance free, 900 CCA
- Integrated lights (4 front, 2 rear)
- 100 Amp alternator (24 volt)
- 24V electric starter
- ROPS/FOPS Cab
- Integrated A/C with automatic temperature control
- Seat, air suspended, cloth for cab
- Seat belt, retractable 76 mm (3 in)
- Foot pads, dash
- Color graphic 178 mm (7 in)
- Travel speed limiter, electronic
- Engine RPM and gear display
- Hour meter, electronic
- Engine air cleaner service indicator, electronic
- Water-in-fuel indicator, electronic
- Throttle switch, rotary
- Eco mode
- Controls, seat mounted, fore/aft adjustment
- Armrests, adjustable
- Mirror, rearview, inside
- Single pedal combining deceleration and braking functions
- Independent forward/reverse speed settings
- Power port, 12 volt
- Coat hook
- Storage compartment
- Cup holder
- Floor mat, rubber, heavy duty
- Intermittent wiper
- 12V radio ready (plug and play)
- Antifreeze coolant (–37° C/–34.6° F)
- Extended life coolant
- C-frame, variable pitch link, hydraulic cylinders and lines
- Engine enclosures
- Hinged radiator louvered grill
- Swing-out radiator fan
- Front pull device
- Rigid drawbar
- Vandalism protection
- Ecology drains (engine, power train and implement oil, engine coolant)
- Scheduled Oil Sampling (S∙O∙S) ports (engine, power train and implement oil)
- Heavy duty crankcase guard
- Warning decals, ANSI, are included for machines in the U.S.A. only.
- Fan, demand, reversing
- XL, SystemOne
- XL, Heavy Duty
- LGP, SystemOne
- LGP, Heavy Duty
- Track Pairs, XL, SystemOne: – Track, 510 mm (20 in), Moderate Service, XL – Track, 510 mm (20 in), Extreme Service, XL – Track, 560 mm (22 in), Moderate Service, XL – Track, 560 mm (22 in), Extreme Service, XL
- Track Pairs, XL, Heavy Duty: – Track, 510 mm (20 in), Extreme Service, XL – Track, 560 mm (22 in), Extreme Service, XL
- Track Pairs, LGP, SystemOne: – Track, 760 mm (30 in), Moderate Service, LGP – Track, 760 mm (30 in), Extreme Service, LGP
- Track Pairs, LGP, Heavy Duty: – Track, 760 mm (30 in), Extreme Service, LGP – Track, 760 mm (30 in), Self-Cleaning, LGP
- Guard, track guiding, center
- Guard, track guiding, front/rear
- Guard, track guiding, full length
- Cab, Comfort Package
- Cab, Comfort Package, Heavy Duty
- Suspension seat, heated and ventilated with heated joystick handles
- Visibility kit, single rear vision camera
- Radio, AM/FM/AUX/USB/Bluetooth
- Hydraulic oil, bio
- Cab, protection package
- Screen, rear
- Protection package, standard
- Protection package, front
- Protection package, heavy duty
- Blade, 3196 mm (126 in) ARO XL
- Blade, 3196 mm (126 in) Foldable ARO XL
- Blade, 3684 mm (145 in) ARO LGP
- Blade, 3684 mm (145 in) Foldable ARO LGP
- Mechanical blade pitch
- Blade power pitch
- Ripper, straight teeth
- Ripper, curved teeth
- Counterweight, rear
- Counterweight, additional slabs
- Ripper control
- Winch control
- Ripper and winch control
- Ripper and Power Pitch control
- Ripper, Winch and Power Pitch control
- AccuGrade Ready
- Cat GRADE with 3D (available early 2017)
- Product Link Cellular
- Product Link Satellite
- Product Link Cellular and Satellite
- Fuel tank, fast fuel and refill ready
- Cold Weather Package, 120V
- Cold Weather Package, 240V
- Electrical insulated breather
- Starter standard
- Starter high speed, low temperature
- Antifreeze, –50° C (–58° F)
- Beacon, rotating
- Winch and fairleads: – PA50 winch, variable speed – Fairlead, three rollers – Kit, conversion, 4th roller – Winch step
- Shovel holder
- Fuel pump, refilling
- Oil change system, high speed
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225