Cat® large dozers are designed with durability built in, ensuring maximum availability through multiple life cycles. By optimizing performance and simplifying serviceability with our modular design, our machines move more material efficiently and safely at a lower cost per ton. These models include safety enhancements, improved operator comfort, and productivity increasing electronic features to keep your business strong for generations to come.
- Frame rails have a full box section design which keeps components rigidly aligned.
- The main case, equalizer bar saddle, and front cross member are heavy duty steel castings incorporated into highly loaded areas of the mainframe to improve stress distribution for improved durability.
- Top and bottom rails are made from continuous rolled sections which provide superior mainframe durability.
- The main case elevates the final drives well above the ground level work area to protect them from impact loads, abrasion and contaminants.
- The pivot shaft and pinned equalizer bar maintain track roller frame alignment and allow the roller frame to oscillate for smoother ride.
- Heavy cast saddle has a ribbed design which increases frame life.
- Tag-link blade mounting brings the blade closer to the machine for excellent maneuverability, machine balance and blade penetration.
Equalizer Bar End Pins
- The remote lubrication for the D11T/D11T CD is performed from a service point conveniently located on the left hand fender and allows an operator or service technician to lubricate both the left-hand and right-hand equalizer bar end pin bearings and pins from one service point.
- Adding the optional autolube system allows the operator to tailor the amount of grease needed for each application by volume and service interval.
C32 with ACERT Technology
- The C32 ACERT engine performs at full rated net power of 634 kW (850 hp) at 1,800 rpm with a high torque rise of 21 percent, allowing the D11T to doze through tough material.
- Matched with a high efficiency torque divider and electronically controlled power shift transmission, it will provide years of dependable service.
ADEM™ A4 Engine Controller
- Cat NOx Reduction System – captures and cools a small quantity of exhaust gas, then routes it into the combustion chamber where it drives down temperatures and reduces NOx emissions.
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) – uses a chemical process called oxidation to condition exhaust gases to meet emission standards.
- MEUI™-C Fuel System – delivers increased fuel efficiency, while further reducing NOx emissions.
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Fuel and Low Ash Oil are required.
Copper Grommetted Tube Radiator
Hydraulic Oil to Air Cooler
- Reversible cooling fan
- A single-stage torque converter with output torque divider sends 75 percent of engine torque through the converter and 25 percent through a direct drive shaft for greater driveline efficiency, higher torque multiplication, and ease of operation.
Planetary Powershift Transmission
- Modulation system permits smooth speed and direction changes.
- Modular transmission and bevel gear slide into rear case for easy servicing, even with ripper installed.
- Oil-to-water cooler for maximum cooling capacity.
- Forced oil flow lubricates and cools clutch packs to provide maximum clutch life.
- Controlled throttle shifting regulates engine speed during directional shifts for smoother operation and longer component life.
Steering Clutch and Brake
- Bogie suspension allows the track to conform to ground condition, providing up to 15% more ground contact, especially in hard, uneven terrain. Higher traction means less slippage, better balance, and a smoother ride.
- Integrated carrier roller mount is fabricated into the track roller frame making it easy to add the optional carrier roller in the field.
- Rollers and idlers feature symmetric Duo-Cone™ seals for long sealing life to prevent oil loss and dirt entry.
- Roller frames are tubular to resist bending and twisting, with added reinforcement.
- Sleeve bearing track is a unique track link assembly that maximizes life and minimizes downtime. It is designed to operate at higher speeds and greater loads.
- Sprocket segments have four bolt-on replaceable rim segments of abrasion resistant tough steel for long wear life.
- Track master link with single tooth and coarse thread bolts provide superior reliability and durability.
- The operator station offers an exceptional viewing area. The tapered hood, notched fuel tank, and narrow ripper carriage give the operator a clear line of sight to front and rear work areas.
- The automatic climate control system automatically adjusts heating and air conditioning controls to maintain a consistent cab temperature throughout the day.
- The Cat Optimized Seat has a six way adjustment control for optimal support and comfort. Seat side bolsters restrain side‑to-side movement, especially when working on side slopes.
- The combination dash mounted instrument cluster and the right console mounted Advisor Monitoring System display key machine operating information and give operators and service technicians insight into the machine's operation and maintenance needs.
- Slope and Side Slope Monitor is standard allowing operator to understand terrain better to improve dozing performance.
- Entertainment radio ready and IPOD/MP3 player ready.
- Communications radio mounting.
- Power plug-in on the right side console (12-volt laptop and wireless phone compatible).
- Finishes that make the cab easy to clean.
- Optional heated and ventilated seat.
Implement and Steering Controls
- VIMS™ 3G – This system gathers historical trends, histograms, events and more through a wired connection for off-board analysis in applications such as VIMS PC.
- Automated Blade Assist (ABA) – Increases efficiency while reducing operator workload. ABA makes use of preset blade pitch positions. ABA is standard on the D11T/D11T CD.
- Enhanced Auto Shift (EAS) – EAS improves fuel efficiency by automatically selecting the optimal reverse gear and engine speed combination based upon power train load and desired ground speed.
- Advisor Monitoring System (AMS) – AMS is used to monitor and display operating characteristics, diagnostics and events, system operational totals, and modes of operation. It is also used to view and change operator preferences and parameters. AMS benefits both the operator and service technician to improve productivity and lower operating costs.
- AutoCarry™ (optional) – Provides automatic blade control during the carry segment of the dozing cycle by measuring ground speed and track slip with a robust Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) chassis mounted receiver. Blade position is changed automatically to keep slip at optimum level for best performance. It is intended to enhance the operator's productivity in high production earthmoving applications with carry distances over 30.5 m (100 ft).
- Automatic Ripper Control (optional) – Helps to reduce operator fatigue and decreases wear and tear on the machine. This is done by monitoring the tractor speed with the new ROPS mounted GNSS to automatically adjust engine speed and ripper depth to minimize track slip.
- Cat Product Link™ (optional) – Product Link enables the remote transmission of information about the location, operation, and condition of your equipment. Efficiently and effectively monitor performance of your assets to help keep your jobs on schedule, maintain equipment condition, and reduce the costs of owning and operating your fleet.
- Fleet (optional) gives mines a comprehensive overview of all operations with real-time machine tracking, assignment and productivity management.
- Terrain for Grading (optional) is a state-of-the art machine guidance system that delivers real-time productivity information to operators of mine site grading equipment. Terrain features an in-cab display, satellite navigation technology, machine-mounted components and fully integrated office software.
- Detect (optional) enhances operators' awareness of the environment around their equipment, helping alleviate potential safety hazards and increasing operator confidence.
- Health (optional) delivers critical event-based machine condition and operating data for your entire fleet, helping mines identify potential equipment problems long before failure.
- Command for Dozing (optional) removes the operator from the cab of the machine and enables remote control operation. – An over-the-shoulder operator console provides line-of-sight remote control operation. – A comfortable remote operator station offers both line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight remote control.
Operator Not Present Monitoring System
Heavy Duty Steps and Handles
Fender Guard Rails
Spectator Sound Reduction
- Sound reducing idlers and sprocket segments.
- Full set of sealed bottom guards.
- Solid engine compartment enclosures and insulation.
- Four (4) on lift cylinder spray shields
- Four (4) on top surface of hood
- Two (2) on front top of cab
- Four (4) on ROPS structure
Two Step Dozer Lift Cylinder Access Platform with Guard Rails
Powered Access System (optional)
- Operates off of power train hydraulic system.
- Rails on both sides of the ladder provide three-point contact.
- Warning alarms will sound if parking brake is released with ladder down or if the blade is raised with the ladder down.
Rear Platform and Guard Rails (optional)
- Can be installed on 1911 L (505 gal) or 1778 L (470 gal) fuel tank.
- High-Capacity Universal Blade – Offers optimal capacity for moving big loads over long distances.
- Semi-Universal Blade – Built for tough applications where penetration is important.
- Dual Tilt – Allows the operator to optimize blade pitch angle.
- Cutting Edges and End Bits – Cutting edges are made of DH‑2™ steel. End bits are made of DH-3™ steel for maximum service life in tough materials.
- Specialty blades, (coal blades and reclamation blades) are available from Cat Work Tools for applications requiring higher capacity blades for light materials.
- Single-Shank Ripper – Built for tough ripping conditions and greater ripping depth. Operator can adjust the shank depth from the seat using a single-shank pin puller. Large one-piece shank is available in deep ripping configuration.
- Multi-Shank Ripper – Generally for lighter duty ripping applications in less severe materials. Provides high levels of productivity. Tailors the tractor to the material by using one, two or three shanks.
CapSure™ Hammerless Ripper Tip and Shank Protector Retention System
Ground Level Service Options
- Secondary engine shutoff
- Access lighting switch
- Fast fuel
- High speed oil change (optional)
Fast Fuel System
Legendary Cat Dealer Support
- Preventive maintenance programs and guaranteed maintenance contracts.
- Best-in-class parts availability.
- Operator training to help boost your profits.
- Genuine Cat Remanufactured parts.
- We are making our dozers as quiet as possible so they have less impact on the communities where they operate. The D11T offers an optional sound suppression package that delivers up to a 6 dB(A) (ISO 6395) reduction in the average spectator sound power level and up to a 4 dB(A) (ISO 6396) reduction in the average operator sound pressure level.
- Ecology drains allow fluids to be easily captured for recycling or proper disposal.
- Major components of Cat dozers are designed to be rebuilt. The Cat Certified Rebuild program conserves natural resources by delivering a cost effective second and even third life for our machines.
- Fuel saving features like Enhanced Auto Shift help decrease overall fuel consumption.
- Alternator, 150 amp
- Back up alarm
- Batteries, 12-volt (4), 200 amp-hour
- Converters, 12-volt, 10 amp and 20 amp
- Diagnostic connector
- Horn, forward warning
- Lights, engine compartment
- Lighting system, five (5) HID/seven (7) Halogen
- Starting receptacle
- Advisor-electronic monitoring system
- Air conditioner and heater
- Armrest, adjustable
- Cab, FOPS
- Deactivation switch, hydraulic controls
- Decelerator, pedal
- Finger Tip Control (FTC) steering
- Governor switch, electronic
- Hydraulic system: – Electronically controlled for bulldozer and ripper control
- Mirror, rearview
- Radio ready, entertainment
- ROPS rollbar
- Seat belt, retractable 76 mm (3 in)
- Seat, cloth, air suspension
- Wipers, intermittent, low and high speeds
- C32 with ACERT Technology
- Aftercoolers, air-to-air
- Air filters, dual with precleaner
- Aluminum bar plate cooling system: – Serial number prefix: AMA and MDG
- Controlled throttle shifting
- Coolant, extended life
- Shift management
- Engine Idle Shutdown Timer
- Engine precleaner
- Ether starting aid, automatic
- Four planet, double-reduction planetary final drives
- Fuel priming pump, electric
- High speed oil changing system
- Hydraulic demand fan
- Copper Grommetted Tube Radiator - Serial number prefix JEL and JNS
- Mufflers, dual
- Parking brake, electronic
- Separator, water/fuel
- Thermal shields
- Torque divider
- Transmission, powershift: – (3F/3R speeds)
- Auto blade assist
- Enhanced auto shift
- Product Link (satellite)
- VIMS 3G
- Equalizer bar end pin grease fittings, remote
- Rollers and idlers, lifetime lubricated
- Sprocket rim segments, replaceable
- Suspension-type undercarriage, eight-roller tubular track roller frame
- Three bolt idler and roller caps
- Track adjusters, hydraulic
- Track guides
- Two-piece master links
- Anchorage points
- Fender guard rails
- Heavy duty steps and handles
- Operator not present monitoring system
- Slope and side-slope monitor
- Bottom guards
- CD ROM parts book
- Dual-tilt blade control
- Ecology drains
- Engine enclosure
- Fluid sampling ports
- Grade control ready
- Ground level service center
- Ripper Hydraulics
- Vandalism, protection (8 caplocks)
- Bottom guards, sealed
- Bottom guards, partial
- Guard, undercarriage idlers
- Screens, grill door
- Air conditioner: – Fender – ROPS
- Cab glass: – 276 kPa (40 psi) – Dual pane impact resistant
- Heated and ventilated seat
- Operator arrangement: – 5th percentile arrangement – Quick opening
- Powered precleaner
- Visibility arrangements (camera and mirrors): – Single camera – Dual camera – Mirrors
- Window shades
- Engine coolant, arctic
- Engine precleaner, turbine
- Engine prelube
- Fan arrangements: – Hydraulic screens – Reversing (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.) – Reversing with screens (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- Final drives: – Clamshell guard
- High altitude arrangement (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- Copper Grommetted Tube Radiator - Serial number prefix AMA and MDG
- Remote power train and engine high speed oil change system located at the ground level service center
- Carrier rollers
- Carrier rollers – cold weather
- Tracks, PPR, sealed and lubricated: – 710 mm (28 in) Extreme Service (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.) – 710 mm (28 in) Extreme Service abrasion resistant material (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.) – 710 mm (28 in) Extreme Service trapezoidal hole (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.) – 810 mm (32 in) Extreme Service – 810 mm (32 in) Extreme Service abrasion resistant material – 810 mm (32 in) Extreme Service trapezoidal hole – 810 mm (32 in) Extreme Service tall links – 810 mm (32 in) Extreme Service tall links abrasion resistant material – 810 mm (32 in) Extreme Service trapezoidal hole tall links – 915 mm (36 in) Extreme Service clipped – 915 mm (36 in) Extreme Service clipped abrasion resistant material – 915 mm (36 in) Extreme Service clipped trapezoidal hole – 915 mm (36 in) Extreme Service clipped tall links
- Undercarriage arrangements: – Abrasion – Cold abrasion – Cold weather – Sound
- 11CD Abrasion resistant blade
- 11CD No wear plate
- 11SU Abrasion resistant blade (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- 11SU Abrasion resistant blade, black (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- 11SU No wear plate (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- 11U Abrasion resistant blade (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- 11U Abrasion resistant blade, black (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- 11U No wear plate (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- Counterweight, rear
- CapSure hammerless installation and positive retention system: – Single shank – Multi shank – Single shank deep
- Drawbar, rear (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- Multi shank ripper: – Carrydozer – Leach Pad (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.) – Standard (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- Ripper lube
- Single shank ripper: – Carrydozer/heavy – Push block (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.) – Standard (Not available on D11T Carrydozer.)
- Command for Dozing (Installed by dealer.)
- Machine control, performance: – AutoCarry – Automatic ripper control
- Terrain for Grading: – With blade control
- Access arrangement (ladder and platform)
- Fuel tank: – Platform ready – Extra capacity
- Lights: – LED – LED, high intensity – Warning, strobe
- Powered access ladder
- Rear access platform
- Automatic lubrication system
- Grease points, grouped
- Heater, engine coolant
- Heater, fuel
- Hydraulic lines, AutoCarry
- Hydraulic lines, screens
- Hydraulic lines, screens and AutoCarry
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225