Experience the Backhoe Loader designed around customer feedback. The Cat 430F2 Backhoe Loader puts all the machine controls at the operator's fingertips. Operate all auxiliary controls with thumb rollers. Move from job site to job site quickly and smoothly with the additional 6th gear on the autoshift transmission and optional lock-up torque converter.
- Adjustable air suspension seat
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- Excellent visibility over hood and up to bucket dump
- Pantograph windshield wiper
- Large front windshield screen
- Large LCD gauge cluster screen
- Ample legroom
- Optional heated seat
- Differential lock button on loader lever
- Large opening windows
- Solid roof cab
- LED brake lights
Premium Gauge Cluster
Safety Getting in and out of the Cab
- Selective catalytic reduction
- Diesel oxidation catalyst
- Diesel exhaust fluid with system purge
- Limited operator interaction
- The new optional lock-up torque converter, offered on the autoshift transmission, improves fuel efficiency up to 20% over the standard six gear autoshift. The lock-up torque converter also improves roading for long distances and with uphill climbs.
- Hydraulic proportional control valves deliver smooth speed and directional shifts.
- Standard Four Wheel Drive improves mobility and loader performance in poor underfoot conditions and can be activated on-the-go.
- Maximum roading speed of 40 km/h (25 mph) improves travel time between job sites.
Brake Mode Selector
Load Sensing Hydraulics
- Better fuel efficiency
- Electronically controlled
- Quieter operation
- Reduced component wear
- Cooler hydraulic temperatures
- Full forces at any engine speed
Flow Sharing Valves
Programmable Auxiliary Flow Control
- Three auxiliary settings for two auxiliary functions
- Accessed through the gauge cluster, operators can match the hydraulic flow of the machine to a work tool attachment
Powerful Single Tilt Loader Linkage
- Delivers strong lift and breakout forces for a solid performance in backfilling and truck loading applications with pin-on buckets.
- Optional third function hydraulics are now operated by an ergonomically designed thumb roller.
- The operator can now engage the differential lock with a press of a button on the loader lever for added machine control.
- The versatile integrated toolcarrier comes with a standard hydraulic quick coupler and can use a wide range of Cat Work Tools for a variety of applications.
- The single lever IT loader control provides fine modulation of hydraulic work tools. A thumb roller operates auxiliary hydraulic functions on work tools such as multi purpose buckets, brooms and other attachments.
- The IT loader lever provides additional machine control by offering the Forward, Neutral and Reverse control switch at the operator's fingertips.
Backhoe Work Tools
- Buckets – Standard Duty, Heavy Duty, Heavy Duty Rock, Soil Excavation, Coral and Ditch Cleaning
- Cold Planers
- Thumbs (mechanical and hydraulic)
- Vibratory Plate Compactors
- Quick Couplers
Loader Work Tools
- Buckets – General Purpose, Multi Purpose, Side Dump and Light Material
- Angle Blades
- Material Handling Arms
- Snow Plows
IT Loader Quick Coupler
Backhoe Quick Coupler
Minimize Your Downtime
- Hinged cooling pack provides easy access
- Tilt up hood provides easy, convenient access to all engine check points
- Engine side panels remove easily without the use of tools
- Cat Product Link™ system (optional) provides remote reporting of machine location and operating system parameters
Renowned Dealer Support
- Preventive maintenance programs and guaranteed maintenance contracts
- Best-in-class parts availability
- Operator training to help boost your profits
- Genuine Cat Remanufactured parts
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225