H120GC, SIDE MOUNT
Cat® Hammers make short work of your demolition, construction, and quarry needs. Combine the simple, lightweight design of the GC Hammer series with the reliability, durability, and value you expect from Cat products. The result is a low cost per hour solution providing the consistent power and performance you need.
- Cat� Hammers use up to 25 percent less fuel and are up to 27 percent more efficient.
- Enjoy fast service times and lower owning and operating costs with the simplified design.
- Choose between top and side mount options to match your application.
- Achieve consistent power and production over time with the gas fired design.
- Cat Hammers are designed to work with our machines, as a total solution, and provide seamless hydraulic connectivity for maximum performance.
- Achieve up to 18 percent lower maintenance costs with Cat� Hammers.
- Easy and quick access to maintenance areas ensures the hammer always operates at its peak.
- Spend more time working and less time servicing. Greasing can be performed quickly from one standing-height grease point.
- Service the lower bushing in the field using simple hand tools.
- Verify the gas charge of the hammer without removing it from your machine. tough applications.
- All breakers are tested in accordance with ISO Quality Control System before delivery.
- Operator feel, and control is improved with an interlocking quad wear system which guides and supports the front head.
- Select between high blow frequency and maximum power to get the performance you need to suit your application.
- Easily adjust the piston stroke between piston frequency and more impact power positions to match application requirements.
- Go where the job takes you. The Cat Dealer Network is there to help when you need it.
- Rely on Caterpillar for complete system support. Receive parts, service, and technical assistance for your machine, hammer, and hydraulics from a single source.