This Stage IIIA product is emission-optimized and legally required on all mobile applications in Europe. A unique XQP feature is the clutch fan drive technology, where the fan no longer needs to runs continuously at full speed and power. This saves additional fuel, and lowers noise output; an ideal feature when operating at lower loads, in cooler temperatures, or most importantly, in evenings when noise levels are most noticeable. Each model delivers increased flexibility by easily switching between 50 and 60 Hz, which allows one machine to satisfy varying load requirements across diverse regions and applications including mining, manufacturing, oil and gas and construction.
- Turbo charged.
- LC5114J frame.
- Cyclonic/paper with dust cup and service indicator.
- Provides package monitoring and management.
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge. Filled from factory.
- 24V heavy duty starting motor and charging alternator c/w battery isolator.
- Dual wall fuel tank with 3 way directional valve for external supply.
- Digital EMCP4.2B set mounted controller.
- Single, robust enclosure for controls and distribution c/w 4 pole circuit breaker and safety cut off.
- Heavy Duty steel base frame with integral fuel tank. Fork lift pockets. Dragging bars. Lifting frame and 4 point lift. Base frame is wider than enclosure to protect generator set during transportation.
- Sound attenuating, galvanised steel enclosure with exceptional noise reduction performance.
- Integrated spark arresting silencer.
- On engine primary and secondary oil filters. Filled from factory.
- Factory tested and inspected.
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036