With a robust, rental-ready construction, the XQ60 is designed to be easily transported around project sites safely and efficiently. A smaller footprint saves space and provides installation versatility on worksites. The XQ60 is capable of 500-hour oil change intervals, which likewise increases uptime, lowers maintenance costs and consumes fewer parts and oil making it friendlier for the environment.
- Cat C3.4B, heavy-duty, U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final certified diesel engine
- Screen protected and drip-proof (IP23), selfregulating, 12-lead, 4-pole, brushless generator
- Base frame and containment tray: - Heavy-duty, fabricated steel base frame with specially-designed lifting points - Spill containment tray mounted to base frame, with leak-detection switch
- EMCP 4.2B, digital generator set controller, mounted behind a hinged, lockable door with viewing window
- Factory load-testing of complete generator set
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036