The MX350 controller is specifically designed for low voltage Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) applications. The flexible control and communications options are ideal for any application. Integrated push buttons, graphical controls and LED indicators reduce external components and wiring in addition to providing local control and access to system information. Multiple communication protocols allow simple integration into monitoring and control systems.
- Source 1 and 2 Availablity
- Source 1 and 2 Connected
- Transfer Inhibit
- Active Alarms
- Time Delay Active
- Color graphical display with USB Calibration/programming port and Embedded Help
- Displays 256 time-tagged events with 1 ms resolution
- Provided detailed outage,test,and diagnostic reports
- Monitors over/under frequency, voltage conditions, frequency imbalance, and phase rotation
- Neutral, Engine Start, and Engine stop time delay timers
- Contacts for Source 1 and Source 2 position indication as well as remote load test signals, and engine start delay
- Programmable generator exerciser
- Source 1 and Source 2 In-phase monitor
- Tested in accordance with:
IEC 60529; IP54 (front),IP20(back)
- Conforms to EN 60947-1, EN 60947-6-1, EN 60255-26 (EN 50263), EN 5502 / CISPR22 / EN 61000-6-2 / EN 61000-6-4
- Quality System:
Manufactured under an ISO 9001 Registered Program
- Full function ATS control with full sensing and control capabilities
- Expanded diagnostics, high-speed 256 event capture, 365 days
- Monitoring Software (local or remote), USB interface for uploading and downloading setup parameters
- Four (4) programmable inputs and four (4) outputs assignable to additional ATS features
- Full complement of programmable ATS control switches AUTO / MAN, Preferred Source selector,Commit / No Commit Xfer, Transition Mode Select for Closed Transition switch models)
- Includes Option Package A features, plus
- Ten (10) customer programmable digital and ten (10)analog alarms.
- Twenty (20) channel data logger, customer configurable sample period from one (1) cycle to sixty (60) minutes.
- Waveform capture, ten (10) channels, up to 256 cycles each sixteen (16) samples / sec.
- Auto Load Shed with voltage, frequency and kW triggers.
- Includes Option B features, plus
- Four (4) additional inputs and outputs (totaling eight (8) in & eight (8) out)
- Includes Option Package C features, plus
- Four (4) additional inputs and outputs (totaling twelve (12) in & twelve (12) out)
- Customized user control logic
- Configuration for Manual Operation only (Non-Automatic)
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036