The Cat® C9 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 205-280 bkW (275-375 bhp) @ 1800-2200 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, EPA Tier 3 equivalent, and EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C9 ACERT engines include Agriculture, Ag Tractors, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Combines/Harvesters, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Dredgers, Forestry, Forklifts, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Sweepers, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Shovels/Draglines, Specialty Ag Equipment, Sprayers, Surface Hauling Equipment, Trenchers and Underground Mining Equipment.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036