The C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring, completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready-made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOS℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Standard air cleaners
- Full electronic control system, all connectors and wiring looms waterproof and designed to withstand harsh off-highway environments
- Flexible and configurable software features and well-supported SAE J1939 CAN bus enables highly integrated machines
- Top tank temperature 108° C (226° F) as standard to minimize cooling pack size
- 50:50 water glycol mix
- Cooling system designed for operation in 48 C (118 F) ambient.
- Wide choice of drivetrain interfaces, including SAE No. 1, SAE No. 2, and SAE No. 3 configurations
- Electronic high pressure common rail
- ACERT Technology
- Innovative filter design to ensure maximum protection of the engine
- Wide choice of sumps for different applications
- SAE A or SAE B flanges on left-hand side. Right-hand side twin PTO also available. Engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine on some applications.
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036