Demanding conditions, applications and environments make the Cat® C7.1 engines the perfect solution for your severe duty equipment. With decades of diesel engine innovation and expertise behind these engines, they deliver the low operating costs and legendary Cat reliability and durability that give you a powerful advantage. More importantly, they're backed by the world-class Cat dealer network ready to service and support every Cat industrial engine. Industries and applications powered by C7.1 engines include: Agriculture, Ag Tractors, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Combines/Harvesters, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Feller Bunchers, Forestry, Forklifts, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Sweepers, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Skidders, Specialty Ag Equipment, Sprayers, Trenchers and Underground Mining Equipment. Cat® C7.1 Industrial Diesel Engines, with ratings: 129-225 bkW (172-301.8 bhp) @ 2200 rpm, meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V emission standards. This information about Emissions describes the particular rating's emissions technology. For more information about emissions certification, please contact your local Cat dealer.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
Regeneration. The DOC/SCR modular design offers a simple, compact package while providing high levels of performance. A DOC/DPF/SCR option is available for higher power machines. While in use, both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems offer transparent operation to the user.
Mounting. Extensive range of inlets and outlets, as well as remote and on-engine installations, provide flexibility for many installations.
Service. Both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems are service-free for the emissions life of the engine.
Available in 12V or 24V systems
- Standard air cleaners
- Full electronic control system, all connectors and wiring looms waterproof and designed to withstand harsh off-highway environments
- Flexible and configurable software features and well-supported SAE J1939 CAN bus enables highly integrated machines
- Top tank temperature 108° C (226° F) as standard to minimize cooling pack size
- 50:50 water glycol mix
- Guidance on cooling system design available through your dealer to ensure equipment reliability
- Wide choice of drivetrain interfaces, including SAE No. 1, SAE No. 2, and SAE No. 3 configurations
- Electronic high pressure common rail
- Innovative filter design to ensure maximum protection of the engine
- Wide choice of sumps for different applications
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request
- Clean Emissions Module (CEM), consisting of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- NOx Reduction System (NRS)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- 3" flex pipe connection with straight, 45°, and 90° options for flexibility
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036