The Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 74.5-129.4 bkW (100-173.5 bhp) @ 2200 rpm, which meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. Tier 4 Interim Equivalent and Stage IIIB Equivalent ratings are also available using Flex options. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
Regeneration. The DOC/SCR modular design offers a simple, compact package while providing high levels of performance. A DOC/DPF/SCR option is available for higher power machines. While in use, both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems offer transparent operation to the user.
Mounting. Extensive range of inlets and outlets, as well as remote and on-engine installations, provide flexibility for many installations.
Service. Both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems are service-free for the emissions life of the engine.
- Standard air cleaners
- Full electronic control system, all connectors and wiring looms waterproof and designed to withstand harsh off-highway environments
- Flexible and configurable software features and well-supported SAE J1939 CAN bus enables highly integrated machines
- Top tank temperature 108° C (226° F) as standard to minimize cooling pack size
- 50:50 water glycol mix
- Guidance on cooling system design available through your dealer to ensure equipment reliability
- Wide choice of drivetrain interfaces, including SAE No. 2 and SAE No. 3 configurations
- Electronic high pressure common rail
- ACERT™ Technology
- Innovative filter design to ensure maximum protection of the engine
- Wide choice of sumps for different applications
- SAE A and SAE B flanges on left-hand side. Additional SAE A flange available on left-hand side. Engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine on some applications. Factory fitted compressors are also available.
- Available with or without a balancer
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) / Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) / Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Clean Emissions Module (CEM), consisting of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- No ash service requirement
- Passive regeneration
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036